All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion - Please Send All HC/Starat Campaign Donations To Cap’s Venmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
NOOOOOOO!

WASHINGTON — A federal government plan to combat the coronavirus warned policymakers last week that a pandemic “will last 18 months or longer” and could include “multiple waves,” resulting in widespread shortages that would strain consumers and the nation’s health care system.

The 100-page plan, dated Friday, the same day President Trump declared a national emergency, laid out a grim prognosis for the spread of the virus and outlined a response that would activate agencies across the government and potentially employ special presidential powers to mobilize the private sector.

U.S. Virus Plan Anticipates 18-Month Pandemic and Widespread Shortages

This will be me...

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Randomly flicking between various TV channels. Ran into some snooker match played a month ago maybe.

Thousands of spectators in the same building, what? Sporting event being played, what? This past week has wiped out anything I knew about life.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Jesus I just finished the previous thread and saw what @Beef Invictus thinks about Breaking Bad.
Phhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

edit - omg @JojoTheWhale was there too

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad