All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVI: The Negative (For Coronavirus) One

Favorite Type Of Goldfish

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

wasnt there a shooting in Canada the other day that was labeled Incel Terrorisn? I wonder if an incel forum planned some shit out or are radicalizing each other.

Yeah I think it was just between a guy & girl though in Canada. Like the guy specifically targeted just the girl who he had some previous type of connection to I believe.

I saw it on twitter’s like news moments & just scrolled through it real quick. So I didn’t read it in depth.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Its going to start raining at 8 AM tomorrow and not stop until 7 PM Saturday night.

Cool.
True story: today my smart brakes and smart cruise and lane assist flashed as unavailable due to poor outward visibility conditions. The "eyes" for that system are right behind the windshield in front of the rear view mirror. Normally this happens in the winter because of an iced over windshield

It was because of pollen

All of this is me trying to say maybe some rain to wash the pollen off my f***ing white (yellow) car 4 days after I washed and waxed it ain't all that bad? Plus I'm sleeping all day until Wednesday because of work anyway so

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So I think I discovered the honey mustard Chick Fil A uses....French's Honey Mustard made with "real" honey and no fructose corn syrup tastes pretty much exactly like it....

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

wasnt there a shooting in Canada the other day that was labeled Incel Terrorisn? I wonder if an incel forum planned some shit out or are radicalizing each other.

Yes, and last year federal emergency management and law enforcement agencies had to circulate a memo explaining in detail what an incel is, complete with a handy reference guide to incel slang. It was surreal, bizarre, hilarious. It read like Ben Stein trying to explain what is cool to teens.

It was circulated because incels are deemed a rising and persistent threat and awareness needed to be raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad