All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part IX: [READ SITE RULE IN OP] Monorail Business Is A Boomin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
My kane order was about 110 or so (I bought some for my brother as well), and I gave 10. This whole thing is going to make me spoiled. In a few weeks its gonna be like "what do you mean you cant deliver?!"
Silly NJ... The $5 tip pushed me to the free shipping threshold, but I'm going to go pick it up for two reasons. One to get out of the house and two, I get a free tickle parts lighter :laugh:

My order:

Screenshot_20200417-124756.png

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Hmm I didn't think my redneck post was really political, especially to get chopped but ok.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'd really love to know if the bug that knocked my entire family on our asses for the last week or so of February was Covid-19.

I got pretty sick the days after the Super Bowl. I didn’t have work that Monday so I drank a good bit & just chalked that Monday up to being hungover. But it got worse on Tuesday & especially Wednesday where I couldn’t eat or drink anything without throwing it up.

There was like 8 of us or so at the party but only me & my cousin got sick. Not really sure what it was. I guess possibly a stomach virus, food poisoning, or something?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'd really love to know if the bug that knocked my entire family on our asses for the last week or so of February was Covid-19.
I had a nasty cold, late January early February, that I thought was a chest and sinus cold/infection. I had a dr call in a zpack for me and it cleared up pretty good except it sounded like I spent a week gargling rocks and barely had a voice. I never had a fever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad