All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion - "I'm Not Sure What To Do With My Hands?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed every episode of scrubs that I have stumbled onto but I have had zero interest in watching it start to finish.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Chernobyl, The Wire, Rome, MST3k, The Joy of Painting, Antiques Roadshow, Star Trek: The Next Generation (but only the good episodes), How It's Made, This Old House.

Those are the only good shows.
I liked this. Then I saw How It’s Made. I took it back.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
If you're into maps, here's a good one on that pesky virus.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Svalbard Island is looking really inviting.

images

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm enjoying Hunters on Amazon.

The best television that I watched in the past year was Season 4 (the final season) of Mr. Robot. Man did they stick the landing or what.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I like Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad. BB had one character i loved and that was about it, and Jesse was so god damn annoying. Don't even get me started on Skyler. BCS has great characters across the board . The only thing that has hurt BCS is the delay in release. I think production became too expensive for AMC and they had to wrap things up which f***ed with the timeline.

TWD was always trash. I'm shocked people it's still on.

I agree that Better Caul Saul has pretty great characters across the board but I feel like you're selling Breaking Bad short. Jesse is a polarizing character that people either love or hate. Everyone hated Skyler (though I could empathize with her). However, you still had Mike, Hank, Gustavo, Saul, that were all great supporting characters.

Reactions: kudymen and Jtown

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I mean, that's certainly an opinion..a bad one..but still an opinion :thumbu:
What would you say happened in the first two seasons of the show. When the two seasons were done? Because in the grand scheme of things, nothing happened. It was two seasons of unnecessary backstory for a character that should have stayed in breaking bad. Feel free to use a spoiler tag.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I feel like starting an argument.
While outbreak was the end all be all “outbreak movie” it is now inferior to Contagion.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Oh and another PSA, if you plan on wearing a mask while out and about or whatever, it has to be at least N95 rated, wear appropriate eyewear that would prevent anything from getting into your eyes, and you must be clean shaven where the mask contacts your face.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I feel like starting an argument.
While outbreak was the end all be all “outbreak movie” it is now inferior to Contagion.

no. The 90's disaster movies hold a special place in my heart. I can go decades without seeing them and still remember all the little details when watching.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
TV shows I’d recommend:
Dexter (but skip the last 2 seasons)
Longmire
The Wire
Stranger Things
Battlestar Galactica (the remake, not the cheesy original)
Brockmire
Rome (great HBO show)
Weeds ( the first 3 seasons)
Westworld

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
no. The 90's disaster movies hold a special place in my heart. I can go decades without seeing them and still remember all the little details when watching.
Don’t let nostalgia cloud your judgement.

Also, I think it’s called The Girl with all the Gifts, is a pretty solid zombie movie.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
TV shows I’d recommend:
Dexter (but skip the last 2 seasons)
Longmire
The Wire
Stranger Things
Battlestar Galactica (the remake, not the cheesy original)
Brockmire
Rome (great HBO show)
Weeds ( the first 3 seasons)
Westworld

Did you watch the Season 3 Premiere of Westworld yet?

It was pretty f***ing good.

Oh and Season 4 of Dexter is quite possibly my favorite season of any TV show ever. It's that good.

Reactions: Defect and BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad