All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion - "I'm Not Sure What To Do With My Hands?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Me: Oh wonder what's going on in the Corona-chan thread. Sees @Starat327 doesn't appreciate the on demand video. FeelsBadMan. Reads Beef putting out hot takes like no tomorrow.

source.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I can't make it through any AMC show because they stretch every episode out interminably. There is an incredible amount of dead time in every show. On top of that AMC's commercial breaks last for hours at a time.

Better Call Saul has been consistently good.

The new show Dispatches From Elsewhere has been some enjoyable escapism so far. Also cool that it's filmed in Philly.

TWD is obviously total trash now though.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

The new show Dispatches From Elsewhere has been some enjoyable escapism so far. Also cool that it's filmed in Philly.

I like Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad. BB had one character i loved and that was about it, and Jesse was so god damn annoying. Don't even get me started on Skyler. BCS has great characters across the board . The only thing that has hurt BCS is the delay in release. I think production became too expensive for AMC and they had to wrap things up which f***ed with the timeline.

TWD was always trash. I'm shocked people it's still on.

Reactions: Rebels57

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

I stopped watching after season 2 but better call Saul up to there was two seasons of nothing happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad