All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion - "I'm Not Sure What To Do With My Hands?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Still a significant upgrade. This has been a historic level of incompetence that takes its place with beyond mere US history and sits in the pantheon of lead-addled Roman emperors and over-inbred monarchs. We got a front row seat to their numerous failings during hurricane Maria, and it's happening again.

Wilhelm II is right there in recent history for everyone to learn a lesson if you care to look.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Awful, awful show. That thing could have been 3 seasons, tops. Anything beyond that stretches the plot horribly thin.
They take a general idea for a season, a solid 6 episode season, and stretch it to what feels like an 18 episode season.
The first season was great, the second good, after Frank Duranboss(spelling? Actual right name?) left, the show went to hell.
My dumbass is still watching because I’m a sucker for anything zombie and the show is not the worse zombie related thing I’ve consumed. I will not watch fear the walking dead though. My god is that bad.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
We are in the process of buying a house before we sell our current house. I’m legitimately nervous that we are gonna end up with a double mortgage for a while, or the market Which was fantastic is going to be terrible when everything reopens.
Walk away from the new house. There will be others to buy in the future. Let things settle out before making any major economic moves.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
You crazy American's!

Woman lights Molotov cocktail at Walmart

The woman was wearing a camouflage mask, sunglasses and was carrying two suitcases, a backpack and a bow with arrows toward the exit, according to a police report.

When asked to produce a receipt by a store employee the woman reportedly responded by taking a sock soaked in lighter fluid that was stuffed in a bottle and lighting it and throwing it, the report states.

The woman was soaking wet and displayed signs of hypothermia, and she told deputies that she had gotten lost in the woods behind Walmart in a swampy area and had fallen into a retention pond.
Shit, I’ll brb. Gotta see if the wife is locked up

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
They take a general idea for a season, a solid 6 episode season, and stretch it to what feels like an 18 episode season.
The first season was great, the second good, after Frank Duranboss(spelling? Actual right name?) left, the show went to hell.
My dumbass is still watching because I’m a sucker for anything zombie and the show is not the worse zombie related thing I’ve consumed. I will not watch fear the walking dead though. My god is that bad.

I can't make it through any AMC show because they stretch every episode out interminably. There is an incredible amount of dead time in every show. On top of that AMC's commercial breaks last for hours at a time.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I stopped it immediately after the building exploded. It looked so fake. Couldn’t take it.

Reactions: Defect

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I can't make it through any AMC show because they stretch every episode out interminably. There is an incredible amount of dead time in every show. On top of that AMC's commercial breaks last for hours at a time.
The first season of Preacher is really fun. If only for the hotel fight scene maybe 3/4 of the way through.
I never got around to watching season 2 for no real reason.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
When you work from home and bored

It'll be going back down the basement, but needed to bring it upstairs for the time being because that's where my computer is.
IMG_20200318_124656_01.jpg

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Quarantine Day 6

In honor of @Jtown I elected to belt out "Milkshake" by Kelis in the shower. I made it perhaps 5% of the way through before the wife came in and informed me she was going to get the hammer and come back, and if I hadn't stopped by the time she returned I would be instantly culled.

Morale is plummeting.

how is your alcohol/ bleach supplies? I am willing to trade some Jameson for hand soap.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Wait, wasn’t breaking bad AMC?
Speaking of breaking bad, am I crazy but was there a clear as day topless woman in the first scene of the first episode? AMC is cable tv, but it seems like after the pilot they really pivoted to get or keep more advertisers.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
If you seriously need something and can't find it let me know and I'll see what I've got.

im gonna make a cvs run ( if they are still open) to see if i can get some soap. I must say i am sitting pretty compared to some for a quarantine. I have a full gym to workout in. Endless streaming options. 2 x 50 lbs of rice just in case. Hot tub, endless amount of projects around the house to keep me busy.

How are you guys doing?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
im gonna make a cvs run ( if they are still open) to see if i can get some soap. I must say i am sitting pretty compared to some for a quarantine. I have a full gym to workout in. Endless streaming options. 2 x 50 lbs of rice just in case. Hot tub, endless amount of projects around the house to keep me busy.

How are you guys doing?

We bought liters of soap from BJs a while back so we are set on that. Pretty sure we are good for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad