All-Purpose Attendance Thread: Poll added

The White and Chabot contract extensions will

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
There you go again. We don't live in different timelines. I'm not "living in the past" if I think the owner and GM are incompetent (which they are).

So were Edmonton fans "living in the past" last season when they collectively hated Chiarelli while he was still managing the team? Would you have been telling them to "stop living in the past" while they were discussing him?

We keep moving on from this **** but you sith just keep throwing in little digs here and there patronizing the "past dwellers". It's so tiring.

Like everyone else here, I have opinions and feelings on the state of the team both on and off ice. I should be allowed to be upset with the management of the club without being painted as "mad" or "living in the past". Would you not agree?
Where did I say you cannot be allowed? I said "stay mad", or "put it in the past". I don't really care dude whatever floats your boat.

I mean, Oiler fans hated Chiarelli, for sure and warranted...but they didn't punish the players or the organization. They still went, right or wrong, those are just the facts. No one was happy last year, myself included, but what are you going to do? It is hockey, and bad times are upon the franchise right now, not unlike what Edmonton has endured for a decade. Patronizing may be strong, perhaps giving advice is a better term. We are not going back, and people have to decide how they want to move forward. Ultimately, I am a big homer, and I will go through good and bad (hopefully no too much bad). I recognize that others have different ways of handling their fandom.

It won't change anything as life goes on , on the ice. Life is short but yes, feel free to express what you need to express. So, you are that offended that someone a season later may suggest that your anger won't change what has already transpired? I just think being mad and upset over hockey matters, in the scope of what goes on in actual life , is a waste of time and energy. Of course, feel free to disagree with me, but it is in no way diminishing your opinion

Enjoy the season however you wish. Or not

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005

tenor.gif

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Unsurprisingly looked pretty empty on tv last night, not really shocking though as more and more people come around to the reality of the situation.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Surprisingly, looked pretty full midway thru the 1st

Not really. They were lots of empty seats in the lower bowl and in the upper 300s. The day of the game, you could see lower bowl seats on Stubhub for around $40 if you include the fees and exchange. It makes me want to just buy my tickets on the secondary market, instead of getting seasons seats.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
The Sens are manipulating the information to make it appear better than it is.

This will be very difficult to do over the course of this season when attendance drops below 10,000

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Yeah that is weird. Aren’t those rows the the ones tarped off ?

Maybe ticket master have update their image... and just show it not available.

Well have watched the seats suddenly become available as the lower seats are sold. It just looks better to have less seats available on the map. I don’t blame the Sens for doing it.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
And they got lit up by DJ Zbad . A couple more losses in a row , especially at home will make it even worse.
Can you imagine paying NHL season ticket prices for this AHL quality team?

And when you try to sell off games you are getting 40-50 dollars for your tickets in the 100’s for the home opener?

What will that number be down to in Jan./Feb.?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad