All-Purpose Attendance Thread: Poll added

The White and Chabot contract extensions will

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
wont be going to games this year

I understand having a tank season if you are truly a poor team but to trade away all the talent in their prime then tank is just blah for me

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I’ll make the Sens and ‘nicks game as usual. There’s always a nice showing of Sens fans out here.

mom looking forward to the Seattle game as well soon, and maybe I’ll hit up a Vegas game one day.

It’s nice to turn a game into a little getaway vacation, makes it more fun, and worth the Vancouver prices!

Go Sens, from home or the arena!

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Home opener

upload_2019-9-27_8-9-21.jpeg

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
They typically release more tickets as the game nears. I am sure they have not sold all those nosebleeds in 300s before the lower seats in the F, G rows at the same price.
Yup.

They will likely use them as giveaways to pad the attendance.

Too bad they aren’t forced to release paid attendance numbers.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Im looking forward to my upcoming and seemingly probable annual "Eugene" trip as ive dubbed it. I now invest the money I used to spend on the Sens into other sporting events. The last few years of travelling to other venue's has really driven home how cheap and asinine our owner is and highlights the poor value he provides to his customers. This year im going back to an Eagles game and attending an NHL game in another city. I happily go out of my way to snub Eugene of any money and will again turn down any free tickets offered up. Short term pain for long term gain!

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Hey, I said people have to decide so... decide away. The only asinine thing is you pretending that the absolutes only exist on “my” side . Whichever that is.

So, as I stated and you re-stayed, do as you wish. Stay mad. Put it in the past. Go to games. Don’t Go. Enjoy the season

There you go again. We don't live in different timelines. I'm not "living in the past" if I think the owner and GM are incompetent (which they are).

So were Edmonton fans "living in the past" last season when they collectively hated Chiarelli while he was still managing the team? Would you have been telling them to "stop living in the past" while they were discussing him?

We keep moving on from this shit but you sith just keep throwing in little digs here and there patronizing the "past dwellers". It's so tiring.

Like everyone else here, I have opinions and feelings on the state of the team both on and off ice. I should be allowed to be upset with the management of the club without being painted as "mad" or "living in the past". Would you not agree?

Last edited:
Reactions: inthewings

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
It would give us a more accurate picture of the team's situation and help us assess the damage ownership has done to the franchise.
The writing with Melnyk vs the franchise has been written in Massive lettering on the wall already. Its flogging a dead horse

Reactions: Smash88

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
My dude... you cast Brekin Meyer and Tara Reid in the lead roles, add a little Seth Green as the wacky sidekick, and baby, you got a solid $15mil in late-90's box office profits after production expenses, and probably a B-Tier cult teen movie on your hands.

My by chance deep dive into oldschool Tom Green show last night shall not be wasted and will serve as research for this project! Who do we cast as Eugene? Nick Nolte comes to mind immediately, perhaps even Mickey Rourke?

Reactions: BonkTastic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad