Post-Game Talk: All I got was a lousy tshirt

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Took a little while before people were scouting shoot high on Koski. I was saying that in preseason. For a big guy its amazing how much top of net he gives up, and even in tight.

Yeah, Fundamentals DO matter at this level of hockey. Koski is getting undressed night after night playing against good clubs.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
God in net wasn't going to alter this. We gave Tarasenko a breakaway early, Blues had 10 red bell chances before they even scored. its a miracle this wasn't a 10 spot. The whole team didn't show up tonight, not a player.

Yeah, that was very bad. I thought Kassian was the only one that showed up though. Just needed an assist to get a Gordie Howe.

Reactions: harpoon

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Ugh, he just drops his glove hand so low. Big guy looking little.

Its like watching Willie DeWitt facing Bert Cooper. Don't drop the glove Willie, stop dropping the glove Willie, you're going to be eating anaesthesia Willie.

Jebus, I'm amazed he ever even fought again after that fight.

Theres a blast from the past anyway.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yeah, that was very bad. I thought Kassian was the only one that showed up though. Just needed an assist to get a Gordie Howe.

Yeah, Kass should get some props but he has dinner at a guys place the night before and then pounds his face the next night. Some friend...;)

I guess the Meatloaf wasn't good. Something..

lol at Lucic. "I'm getting thrown out of this game, why I didn't think of this earlier"

Watch Lucic get a 10 game suspension before the seasons over..

Reactions: MettleMcOiler

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Watch Lucic get a 10 game suspension before the seasons over..
That might help the club win some games...

I thought RNH was ass tonight. He got his easy goal, but otherwise he was invisible and did his usual skate-up-and-down-while-pretending-to-forecheck-and-then-go-for-a-change routine.

Kassian was good. Everyone else sucked balls.

For God's sake, all we have to enjoy now is McDavid's career-high in points and Drai's 50-chase, but it looks like the latter is off now, too.

Chef de Cuisine

Mar 15, 2015
Well I mean there is something when it comes to prospects, but they're not exactly ready to help the team yet.

Namely: Bouchard, Maximov, McLeod, and Samorukov.

They're all still in the CHL so they're easily a few years away, and god help us if whomever replaces Hitch decides they're ready for NHL action. Out of everyone too the only real bonafide blue chip prospect is Bouchard.

Also I still think there's some good promise in Bear, Jones, and Yamamoto.
what about Benson?

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Lol Kassian in the locker room after the game was probably like “what the f*** boys”. I couldn’t stomach the Post game what was the excuse this time?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That might help the club win some games...

I thought RNH was ass tonight. He got his easy goal, but otherwise he was invisible and did his usual skate-up-and-down-while-pretending-to-forecheck-and-then-go-for-a-change routine.

Kassian was good. Everyone else sucked balls.

For God's sake, all we have to enjoy now is McDavid's career-high in points and Drai's 50-chase, but it looks like the latter is off now, too.

The guy scores a goal in a 4-0 losing game and he's smiling a shit eating grin on the bench thinking he got his. I don't know if theres a more prolific player around in games that are already over. He actually elevates his play when he senses the other club has simply and completely stopped playing. Which the Blues did for a few minutes there. Good for him to recognize it I guesss. If only it was a meaningful skill. Score effects. haha

I doubt Drai is getting 50. Can't see it. His motivation is finely being anchored.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Lol Kassian in the locker room after the game was probably like “what the **** boys”. I couldn’t stomach the Post game what was the excuse this time?

Kevin Quinn was in outerspace as per usual so I couldn't make it out. He'll start saying some platitude bit of turd polishing until my eyes roll back in my heads and then its Remenda's turn and I just change the Channel.

Reactions: SavesFromKosko

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Man, seeing how the leafs are playing/slumping right now, its so regrettable we couldn't pick up ANY points in those 2 games.

Everytime we play them, they look like SC champs somehow lol

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Man, seeing how the leafs are playing/slumping right now, its so regrettable we couldn't pick up ANY points in those 2 games.

Everytime we play them, they look like SC champs.
Tim and Sid said they are like 17th in the league in points after the new year. Something like that, those 2 are usually just background noise for me.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

Everytime we play them, they look like SC champs somehow lol

We made New Jersey look like Stanley Cup Champs which means we can make anyone look like Stanley Cup Champs on any given night. That's an impressive talent to have.

Reactions: WayneGreatzky

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I was supposed to watch this game and usually I'm a curse for this team.
We're literally 3 times more likely to win when I miss the game.
Was out till 4am playing Overwatch. Love the new character.
Anyhoo. Not watching resulted in us getting our asses handed to us and made the notion of us not making the playoffs that much more certain for tens of thousands of more Oil fans than before.

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
We need Larsson to actually play like a good dman.. Come back dude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad