Uh oh. We suck again.

“Oh no we suck again!”
Best when using the meme. ;)

ShrillVacantAmoeba-max-1mb.gif

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Guys. I think your dream is dead.

But I appreciate the thread as it has made me realize there are some respectable Wild posters out there.

I think we all kind of realized it when your team was .500 over the first 10-12 games when they maybe should've had 1 win.

Still, I probably make that bet again.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
that fact that we could have had last years #14 pick vs this years say mid 20's pick i put in the guerin big mistake pile.

That wasn't up to him, so I'm not sure how you can hold it against him.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
That wasn't up to him, so I'm not sure how you can hold it against him.

He could’ve played a little more hardball, in theory, but maybe the deal falls apart then, which wouldn’t have been worth it.

And the pandemic tossed everything on its head anyways.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He could’ve played a little more hardball, in theory, but maybe the deal falls apart then, which wouldn’t have been worth it.

And the pandemic tossed everything on its head anyways.

That's such a minor thing to nitpick for, and at the time, no one thought Pittsburgh's pick was going to be anywhere close to 15. A few people probably would have had this year's pick higher than last years when the trade was made.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
That's such a minor thing to nitpick for, and at the time, no one thought Pittsburgh's pick was going to be anywhere close to 15. A few people probably would have had this year's pick higher than last years when the trade was made.

Exactly. I think I was one of those people.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
so your all saying a gm has to say yes to another gm? pleezzzeee wake up and smell the coffee.
We're saying it takes two to tango. For a player that wasn't in the team's future plans, Guerin was unlikely to find a more willing mark than Rutherford last year and he did pretty well in that trade. There's little sense in holding the nature of the 1st against him, especially when doing so requires the full benefit of hindsight.

Reactions: TaLoN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad