All-encompassing anti-Pittsburgh thread

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Really depends on where the picks end up, but I could see scenarios that include both 1sts this year.

What's the highest the picks could be, where you would personally still feel comfortable trading both of them for Beniers? Like 10+18? 8+16? Where do you draw your line? Just curious.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
What's the highest the picks could be, where you would personally still feel comfortable trading both of them for Beniers? Like 10+18? 8+16? Where do you draw your line? Just curious.
Tough one, I haven't done a deep dive on this draft yet, and with scouting more limited this year it makes it tougher, so I'm more likely to lean on the generous side in favor of Beniers. That said.... 8+12 or 13 feels about right at the high end.

Considering our lowest pick is likely much lower, it is very likely I'd favor the move if it came.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Twice as many shot through one period, half as many goals. Didn’t even bother turning this one on. The penguins are broken. They played awful and still found ways to win long enough for Jarry to become competent again

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Twice as many shot through one period, half as many goals. Didn’t even bother turning this one on. The penguins are broken. They played awful and still found ways to win long enough for Jarry to become competent again
I came here to post essentially the same sentence. This is a wild curse more so than the penguins being good.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
double oof. I think Blueger has been decent for them, in a bottom six grinderish fashion. That's two C's out , too.

On the bright side, they lost tonight.:)

Doesn't look like PHA is gonna be giving them much of a fight for a playoff spot, though.:(

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
double oof. I think Blueger has been decent for them, in a bottom six grinderish fashion. That's two C's out , too.

On the bright side, they lost tonight.:)

Doesn't look like PHA is gonna be giving them much of a fight for a playoff spot, though.:(

Blueger has been scoring at a 40 pt pace in a normal season and been a top five D center in the league.

I’d argue losing him hurts us more than Malkin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad