Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I hope Crosby takes a sabbatical
I hope they choose Murray over Jarry
I hope Malkin's visa gets cancelled and he can't come back to the US until 2022

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
even if they are getting older they still have alot of talent. its very unfortunate we won't get their pick this year. i doubt the wheels fall off next season but theres always hope.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I hope Zucker retires this summer to focus on his passion of building hospital wings and other philanthropy stuff

I hope Jack Johnson doesn't retire

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Pittsburgh fans talking about trading Letang for futures.

I hope that they do indeed trade their best defenman for futures.

Would be a big bonus if Marino’s season proved to be a mirage, too. Penguins blue-line is pretty meh. If they run with Murray instead of Jarry their Goaltending will be bad too.

Would be helpful if of Pittsburgh’s good players missed an extended period of time (at least one of them usually does).

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Pittsburgh fans talking about trading Letang for futures.

I hope that they do indeed trade their best defenman for futures.

Would be a big bonus if Marino’s season proved to be a mirage, too. Penguins blue-line is pretty meh. If they run with Murray instead of Jarry their Goaltending will be bad too.

Would be helpful if of Pittsburgh’s good players missed an extended period of time (at least one of them usually does).

I wonder if they're relying on Rust having another anomalous season too

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I wonder if they're relying on Rust having another anomalous season too
There’s not many things in this world that make less sense to me than how Bryan Rust has the season he had

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
There’s not many things in this world that make less sense to me than how Bryan Rust has the season he had

Malkin having as good of a season as he did certainly helped, which brings up the point of him probably returning to earth again too

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I'm totally in.

Pittsburg keeps having plane issues and bus issues, arriving very late to their hotels and games. They get a batch of bad sticks too, but the batch is mixed in with good sticks and you don't know which are which so it takes forever for them to figure it out.

Lastly, some team drama erupts and they have such infighting that they demand special lines.

See? No one gets sick, hurt, or anything.

But they have bad games.

Reactions: 57special and TaLoN

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Even and aged Malkin Crosby with Guez, Zucker, Rust should be competitive.

Basically have to hope Jarry was a flash in the in the pan and Murray cant return to form. Nice thing is their system and defense isn't goalie friendly.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Its not classy to wish injury so I just pray their team and mental state in their goalies is just a mess and they can't find a balanced identity.

They'll score but will they win games?

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
hopefully they trade letang like mentioned by nhl network and their defense just sucks all year long and they look like Edmonton, score a lot but cant keep the puck out of their own net. also as noted in donato thread, giving us McCann for Donato would be a boost for them to suck more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->