All-encompassing anti-Pittsburgh thread

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Get working, Judd! Who would be good picks in the 12-20 range, keeping in mind that Centers are still a crying need?
You’re probably hoping Sillinger is there. Skating looks pro-average now and that was his only real weak spot. Maybe Raty, but it’s hard to get a read on him. Cuelemans/Lysell are non-centers I’m intruiged by.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You’re probably hoping Sillinger is there. Skating looks pro-average now and that was his only real weak spot. Maybe Raty, but it’s hard to get a read on him. Cuelemans/Lysell are non-centers I’m intruiged by.

Pastujov is becoming more intriguing. I still like Bourgault a lot too, personally. And Lucius probably falls into the 12-20 range at this point.

We're probably not getting a center this year. Not a true center, anyway.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Pastujov is becoming more intriguing. I still like Bourgault a lot too, personally. And Lucius probably falls into the 12-20 range at this point.

We're probably not getting a center this year. Not a true center, anyway.
yeah I like Lucius as well but he's a winger for me. I'm a fan of Borgualt as well, not Pastujov though. Skating a few too many steps behind for me.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like(don't love) Pastujov's brother. Don't like Lucius all that much, but it's been a long time since I've seen him. Would anyone be mad if we took Wallstedt ? There seem to be so many Dmen in the top 15. Nothing wrong with a good Dman, but...

Last edited:

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
yeah I like Lucius as well but he's a winger for me. I'm a fan of Borgualt as well, not Pastujov though. Skating a few too many steps behind for me.

After watching Lundell improve his skating immensely from pre-draft to post-draft, I'm not as concerned with skating issues, but it's definitely still something to consider. I'm more focused on how good he could be if he does improve his skating.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
After watching Lundell improve his skating immensely from pre-draft to post-draft, I'm not as concerned with skating issues, but it's definitely still something to consider. I'm more focused on how good he could be if he does improve his skating.

I'm in agreement with this. If I recall correctly, skating was one of the knocks on Kap and that clearly he has turned that into a strength.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I’m hoping a LD is BPA at one of the spots.

Carson Lambos is ranked in the 10-15 range at the moment. I feel like defensemen are usually more prone to dropping while forwards rise, so we might see a couple LD in the 10-15 range that you might not have expected.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
I like(don't love) Pastujov's brother. Don't like Lucius all that much, but it's been a long time since I've seen him. Would anyone be mad if we took Wallstedt ? There seem to be so many Dmen in the top 15. Nothing wrong with a good Dman, but...
I would love Wallstedt. If it’s a Swede and it’s Wallstedt I’d imagine they get it right. Brackett clearly knows the country well.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I saw that the Rangers were running the pens so I turned the game on. And, like clockwork, the penguins score 3 goals. The last time I watched them, they scored theee goals in 4 minutes to start the game. By my calculations, they’ve scored 6 times in the last 6 minutes I’ve watched. I’ll be turning their game off

Reactions: Gurglesons

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I saw that the Rangers were running the pens so I turned the game on. And, like clockwork, the penguins score 3 goals. The last time I watched them, they scored theee goals in 4 minutes to start the game. By my calculations, they’ve scored 6 times in the last 6 minutes I’ve watched. I’ll be turning their game off
I blame you!

Reactions: keppel146

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Way to go jinx

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Thanks man.

Reality is PIT’s playoff chances will be formed in the next couple weeks. We have a couple of games with Boston. But we get to run the table on the weaker ones in the division. If they win convincingly I don’t see them missing especially with Philly struggling like hell.

Val

Jan 19, 2021
Why anti-Pittsburgh? Crosby and Malkin are very good players and worthy people.
Where is Vegas "golden ugly helmets" thread? :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad