All Elite Wrestling #3: It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Also, what a great concept. Hyping up next weeks show, with angles in this weeks show.

it’s easy to do, IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU ARE DOING A WEEK FROM NOW

its almost like AEW dont book the show 30 mins before the show

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Disagree. He is the biggest face they have. MJF turning on him will generate a ton of heat. MJF then wins the program. He is so young, he can become a big babyface later.
You make it sound like this angle is blowing off anytime soon. It’s not WWE lol. They should hold it off 6-12 months and have Cody betray MJF instead, saying he was too smart to fall for the trick and he beat MJF to the punch. MJF gains sympathy, says he was never ever going to do that to Cody, and then reverts to arrogant, cocky face hurling insults left and right at Cody until he kicks his ass and blows off the angle.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
AEW is off the air, NXT is in overrun and AEW still has 2x more users in here than in the NXT thread.

Live ratings analysis, baby

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You make it sound like this angle is blowing off anytime soon. It’s not WWE lol. They should hold it off 6-12 months and have Cody betray MJF instead, saying he was too smart to fall for the trick and he beat MJF to the punch. MJF gains sympathy, says he was never ever going to do that to Cody, and then reverts to arrogant, cocky face hurling insults left and right at Cody until he kicks his ass and blows off the angle.

I do not think MJF turning should happen for at least a year. Inner Circle vs Elite has a lot of gas.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
AEW is off the air, NXT is in overrun and AEW still has 2x more users in here than in the NXT thread.

Live ratings analysis, baby

Can’t watch NXT live here so I’m spreading my viewership through out the week. By watching NXT Thursday, Tuesday is the only day I won’t have some wrestling to watch. That’s if you don’t count Mondays ;)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
He just turned face here. He shouldn’t turn again; it should be Cody. ;)

6-12, hell, even 18-24 months.

LONG TERM BOOKING (just like HFWF)

Well, that way, face Cody can take the title off Jericho at some point. If.Cody turns heel as champ, it can make sense. He gets paranoid about MJF and then MJF takes the title off of him as a face at some point.

If that is the story, I am on board.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This thread now officially has more than 3x the users than NXT.

I know it’s just HF but I’m super curious to see the ratings tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad