All Elite Wrestling #3: It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The show is so easy to watch.

Nxt definitely was affected by the fiend and raw takeaways. Seriously. NXT is the better show but there is a WWE stink like no other.

I just love how fast AEW shows go. Two MINOR complaints- women need depth to the roster. Rules need establishing. People can interfere, bite, brawl outside with no counts. It confuses me a tad.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I have watched professional wrestling since I was a kid and I have been impressed with the quality of AEW.

It's been a while since I had fun watching wrestling.

I do agree that the woman's division needs and upgrade like Rosemary.

Reactions: ColePens

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The show is so easy to watch.

Nxt definitely was affected by the fiend and raw takeaways. Seriously. NXT is the better show but there is a WWE stink like no other.

I just love how fast AEW shows go. Two MINOR complaints- women need depth to the roster. Rules need establishing. People can interfere, bite, brawl outside with no counts. It confuses me a tad.
Referee’s discretion. I love it. It’s like NJPW (and HFWF... :p: )

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that Inner Circle T-Shirt is probably the worst looking merch I've seen on Pro Wrestling Tees.

Like, WWE, "The Corre", bad.

I just looked it up. Really? I have the complete opposite opinion and I am very very critical of wrestling shirts, I hate most of them. That's one I would actually wear.

I'm with Wings on this one... just not a fan of it at all.

Inner Circle - All Elite Wrestling

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
It reminds me of a band shirt which is probably why I like it.

Most wrestling shirts I find too gaudy and or busy looking.
I guess I can see it that way.

To me it just looks like a bunch of nonsense thrown together.. lol .. but I do get the 90s vibe..

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
I think NXT has an amazing roster of women. Super athletic, most can work really well. I agree that and the music is where AEW lacks. NXT is my favorite show but watch AEW live(it's not far behind) to support something non wwe

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
The Inner Circle stable seems like a strange grouping to me. It seems so random. Jericho doesn't need a stable. We'll see how it goes though. Hager looks like he's going golfing.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
jericho might not need a stable but the other guys need him.
they;ve never been good on the mic.
Jericho is there to put them over and gain some credibility (not like LAX needs it)
him burying the "We the people" chants is the perfect example why this is good.

this is a brand new company and alot of people dont know who the hell are those guys.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jericho has also never really been in a stable before. 48 years old and he's still finding things new for him.

jericho might not need a stable but the other guys need him.
they;ve never been good on the mic.
Jericho is there to put them over and gain some credibility (not like LAX needs it)
him burying the "We the people" chants is the perfect example why this is good.

this is a brand new company and alot of people dont know who the hell are those guys.

Him burying the 'We the People' chants was important. That's a WWE chant and he's convinced the fans that WWE chants are bad (which they are).

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
As Jericho was going on with his promo and kept introducing guys by saying they made his list, i found it to be a huge miss to not call the stable “The List”

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As Jericho was going on with his promo and kept introducing guys by saying they made his list, i found it to be a huge miss to not call the stable “The List”
He shut down a WWE chant. It was a fun little nod, but i don’t think it’s a good idea to name your stable after something that got big over in WWE after shutting down a chant for a WWE character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad