All Elite Wrestling #2: The road to October

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I mean, if it draws it draws. Seems like bashing WWE right now makes people happy, so go do it. wrt TNA, people weren't really unhappy with the WWE at that time, as the product was pretty good.

Lots of people were unhappy with WWE for a lot of TNA's run, and most of it had to do with the product. A lot of those fans disappeared rather than sticking around complaining though. It looks a bit small time to complain about the opposition but it isn't a big deal if your product ends up being good.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Really weird hearing Justin Roberts do ring announcing. Had it playing in a separate tab and was wondering how they got WWE footage.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Shawn Spears said he hasn't signed a contract with AEW yet, but said it felt like home.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So uh

I8BAmuY.jpg

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
thats the flag of chicago. the stars.
even i know that..

or is that an actual tweet? (with the fist)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So Simon said Adam Page vs Chris Jericho for the AEW Championship is going to happen at All Out.

So you can do Adam Page vs MJF in the mean time I guess.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
theyve done a good job so far of turning Page from just "the other guy" in BTE into a legit star

Reactions: Cor

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

Chicago flag.

510px-Flag_of_Chicago%2C_Illinois.svg.png

But the color scheme and graphic liberties taken on it do look like a direct spin off of Punk.

By graphic liberties I mean the stars don't look clean like the flag. They look like paint splatter, like Punk's old shirts.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Lots of people were unhappy with WWE for a lot of TNA's run, and most of it had to do with the product. A lot of those fans disappeared rather than sticking around complaining though. It looks a bit small time to complain about the opposition but it isn't a big deal if your product ends up being good.

The throne last night was lame as f***. Other than that it was a pretty solid show.

People will sigh and tune out if they continue to do more of that garbage.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
The throne last night was lame as ****. Other than that it was a pretty solid show.

People will sigh and tune out if they continue to do more of that garbage.

Yeah it looks small time. Chasing a cheap pop. I don't think that it's a big deal though or that AEW will continue far down that road. Better to elevate yourself than to throw shots at others.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The throne wasn’t a big deal. It was a fan service.

It was also a response to HHH calling them a Piss Ant Company.

Reactions: Disclose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad