Proposal: All Bruins Trade Rumours /Proposals VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I've seen that tweet a few times on a few different occasions and the same people I follow have retweeted or liked it. It's quite funny that people fall for this stuff every time.

Just look for a blue check mark! Not that hard!

Internet literacy is a major issue these days. That’s why Facebook is intolerable lol

Reactions: Lo97 and Strafer

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Internet literacy is a major issue these days. That’s why Facebook is intolerable lol
My bud tweeted me it and once I saw no blue dot

bad deal for Boston anyways

Reactions: CDJ

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Jimmy Murphy’s twitter page article said NJ looking for this type of package for Hall

Vaak ( prospect)
Clifton ( roster player)
1st rd pick

You do or you don’t.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

no, it's just different fans posting there, the same stuff that's trying to be vetted here, within the parameters of the forum rules and on others, you have a whole international fanbase, like the Celtics have when they trade Hayward, etc as one example, when you don't know the history or why a player is hurt like we do here in the US, It doesn't matter how many fan groups of the 31 or 32 teams you have, because all of them have their opinions or reasons....

it's like the incessant chatter of why Kyrie left for Brooklyn, and the sports talk in our regional section of the country.

Reactions: Strafer

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Jimmy Murphy’s twitter page article said NJ looking for this type of package for Hall

Vaak ( prospect)
Clifton ( roster player)
1st rd pick

You do or you don’t.

Jeez that is rough but I think Axel Andersson (RD) may well turn out almost as good as Vaak (LD). Same style, same size defeintly a downgrade but nice to have a back up plan hiding in junior and Copper Zech may turn out too. Clifton I like but we still have Kampfer and Miller on the right (who knows how he will actually be). We are probably losing Clifton next year anyways to Seattle.

The stinger is the first. Hall is a left winger and we have Lauko in the minors who looks to be a player. I would consider JDB going the other way as Hall would take his spot anyway. Only if we can get Taylor signed. Maybe we talk them out of a 1st and dangle JDB or Heinen and Backes, Vaak and Cliffy.

Backes is needed to shed salary/cap and make cap room. No idea just throwing out names. Jake and Cliffy gives them 2 players now injected into the lineup. We could retain on Backes to get it to equal value cap wise. I dunno could be a deal there, still like to get Palmieri and Anderson somehow.

Last edited:

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
No to any deal for Hall, especially if it means losing a first. Would wipe out budget flexibility and a too much of the B's' future. Plus, Hall has fewer goals this season than DeBrusk, for example, has in fewer games, and is a -11. DeBrusk is +2, and is 5 years younger. Hate this idea of selling off future assets, in the midst of a bidding war, for a big-name goal scorer who may be just slightly past his prime, or may have lost a little of his enthusiasm.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008

Vaak ( prospect)
Clifton ( roster player)
1st rd pick

You do or you don’t.

For a package of Vaak, Clifton, 1st rd pick I would rather see if Sharks could be tempted to move Hertl.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
take this for what it's worth: Hall likely lands either in St. Louis, Colorado or Arizona aka Glendale, frontrunners are the Arizona or Colorado

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI

Vaak ( prospect)
Clifton ( roster player)
1st rd pick

You do or you don’t.

That's a big package for a player with little hope of being here past July 1. Even the slightest chance of Hall being a long-term option, maybe you can justify it. That's why I don't see the fit. Even with Rick Nash (not comparing talents), you know there was intention of re-signing. 20 game trial run. Long negotiation period. Hall is a pure rental IMO.

Reactions: sleepyh and Strafer

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
surprised how aggressive Arizona seems to be in their pursuit of Hall
Me too. I can't seem him resigning there unless all Hall cares about is the money since Arizone has the cap to pony up a big contract.

Edit: actually doesnt even look like they have the cap space I imagined they did so even more peculiar...

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
then there's this: Colorado and Arizona are going head to head within the next 48-72 hours, so as was speculated when the Avalanche were here could they be the team acquiring Hall?

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
No to any deal for Hall, especially if it means losing a first. Would wipe out budget flexibility and a too much of the B's' future. Plus, Hall has fewer goals this season than DeBrusk, for example, has in fewer games, and is a -11. DeBrusk is +2, and is 5 years younger. Hate this idea of selling off future assets, in the midst of a bidding war, for a big-name goal scorer who may be just slightly past his prime, or may have lost a little of his enthusiasm.

I'll never get used to reading that a 28 year old is past his prime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad