Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
This is what I would like to see:

Marchand - Bergeron - X
X - Krejci - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Coyle - X

X: Bjork, Heinen, Senyshyn, Kuhlman, TRADE

I think the Bruins need to make at least 1 trade for a forward. It would be ideal if they add a top 6 forward and a top 9 forward. I wouldn't mind seeing Bjork with Marchand and Bergeron. Senyshyn or Kuhlman can fill that #3RW position if need be.

In my opinion, Kreider makes sense even as a rental as the #2LW. Would love to see the Bruins trade for Anderson, but I doubt Columbus moves him.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
with bogosian asking for a trade.. i started thinking about a good ol' fashioned hockey trade.. backes and vak for bogosian and one of middlestadt/oloffson/rheinhardt.... bogosian would be a decent 3rd line dman and another rh shot. roughly same money as backes but is a free agent after the year.. olofsson gives krejci a shoot first guy finally. middelstadt can be thrust into a more minute role and hopefully flourish. plus could be a center for the future if needed. rheinhardt gives you a guy that has played rw before and has experience heck throw in cehlarik for lazar and that at least gives you a big body to throw around and hopefully finally lives up to his potential (doubtful) but you never know.. vak is a prized posession i get that but you would need that value for them to take on the backes contract.. if he even allows that.. i doubt buffalo even listens, especially inter-division but just mixing it up again on the trade proposal thread

Reactions: bbfan419

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Love the thought of acquiring Palmieri and Anderson.
Two RW's who we can flip flop with Krejci to see who has chemistry. The other plays with Coyle.
I'd say the cost would likely look like:
a) Bjork or Heinen
b) Nordstrom or Lindholm (salary and roster space)
c) 2nd round pick 2020
d) Zboril or Lauzon
e) Frederick or Senyshyn

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Two RW's who we can flip flop with Krejci to see who has chemistry. The other plays with Coyle.
a) Bjork or Heinen
c) 2nd round pick 2020
d) Zboril or Lauzon
e) Frederick or Senyshyn
massive Heinen fan but my gut tells me there is a chance something special is possible with Bjork so Heinen would be the guy to go for me but there`s a reason I`m typing this from my office at home rather than an office at the TD

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
with bogosian asking for a trade.. i started thinking about a good ol' fashioned hockey trade.. backes and vak for bogosian and one of middlestadt/oloffson/rheinhardt.... bogosian would be a decent 3rd line dman and another rh shot. roughly same money as backes but is a free agent after the year.. olofsson gives krejci a shoot first guy finally. middelstadt can be thrust into a more minute role and hopefully flourish. plus could be a center for the future if needed. rheinhardt gives you a guy that has played rw before and has experience heck throw in cehlarik for lazar and that at least gives you a big body to throw around and hopefully finally lives up to his potential (doubtful) but you never know.. vak is a prized posession i get that but you would need that value for them to take on the backes contract.. if he even allows that.. i doubt buffalo even listens, especially inter-division but just mixing it up again on the trade proposal thread

Bogosian is AWFUL. The Bruins are a stronger, better team keeping Vaak and even Backes if they move out one or both of Moore and Miller instead of exchanging dead weight for dead weight and creating more of a logjam of third pairing defensemen.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
massive Heinen fan but my gut tells me there is a chance something special is possible with Bjork so Heinen would be the guy to go for me but there`s a reason I`m typing this from my office at home rather than an office at the TD

I didn't think Heinen had any massive fans outside of his family.

Reactions: Beapin

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
a) Bjork or Heinen
c) 2nd round pick 2020
d) Zboril or Lauzon
e) Frederick or Senyshyn

No chance you're getting either Palmieri or Anderson without a first round pick going the other way. Lindholm makes 700k so his salary is nothing. Also, how are you getting both and not moving a bigger contract(s) out?

Reactions: Lo97 and maxl7

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I didn't think Heinen had any massive fans outside of his family.

Yep, I`m one, big one but also one who recognizes that I want more from him as I know he can bring more. My biggest issue with Heinen is his playoff MIA, not that he was/is alone as there were more than a few no shows which sounds odd for a team who made it to game 7 of the finals but .....

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Bogosian is AWFUL. The Bruins are a stronger, better team keeping Vaak and even Backes if they move out one or both of Moore and Miller instead of exchanging dead weight for dead weight and creating more of a logjam of third pairing defensemen.

Agreed just plain awful.. Bosgosian isn't a top 6 guy on this team. Probably not event a top 9 defensemen on this team if you include the guys in Providence who can't get into the lineup due to depth.

Reactions: Lo97 and maxl7

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
No chance you're getting either Palmieri or Anderson without a first round pick going the other way. Lindholm makes 700k so his salary is nothing. Also, how are you getting both and not moving a bigger contract(s) out?
I'm sorry I didn't realize I had to map out all the corresponding moves as well.
In a very deep draft, neither Palmierei or Anderson are getting 1st rounders, sorry to say. Especially when there's a combination of players like Heinen/Bjork/Frederick/Senyshyn/Zboril/Lauzon going the other way.

We won't be trading our 1st rounder in my eyes for anything short of a Taylor Hall type of talent.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Read in the Pbruins thread that Celharik and Zboril are sitting. Does that mean a trade could be imminent? My guess is that there would be at least 1 piece in Boston involved for a team to want this package.

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Read in the Pbruins thread that Celharik and Zboril are sitting. Does that mean a trade could be imminent? My guess is that there would be at least 1 piece in Boston involved for a team to want this package.
Maybe both are going in a deal to trade Backes. :)

Reactions: TCB

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I hope something happens soon to address the toughness aspect. We are not going see anyone on the current roster, injured or in house address this. Scoring, well maybe just maybe Bjork with Krech would be the temporary solution and see if Seny can add to his good start. Still I would like to get Anderson and Palmieri. They fit in this year around 6 million plus for the cap. So we have to send out that much minimum.

Heinen, JDB, Moore, Ritchie, Grizz, Lauzon, Seny and picks could get it done, tinker with names but make it so. Anderson needs a contract next year and Palmieri is good for a few years. I would even be curious if Krug would be in play. I dunno but adding toughness and secondary scoring is huge right now. Losing Krug would hurt bigtime for our PP. Our tops guys are over played and taking a beating.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Talking rough numbers from Capfriendly, Bruins have about $1.8M in cap space. Toffoli's cap hit is at $4.6M.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Talking rough numbers from Capfriendly, Bruins have about $1.8M in cap space. Toffoli's cap hit is at $4.6M.

I proposed John Moore, pick(s) and/prospect(s) for Toffoli with retention way back in the other thread. I think that's plausible given that Kevan Miller's return is TBD.

Reactions: Absurdity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->