Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
you wouldnt trade a 1st + Frederic for Kreider?

how many more runs does this core have left in them? have to give to get and if it means parting with frederic so be it.
Not a chance. A 2nd and a B prospect at most unless Kreider is signed for a reasonable amount.
Refer to Mark Stones' deal last deadline.
I think Toffoli might be a better option.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Well at this point Heinen and Moore are about the only 2 players that they would trade that would give the team the cap space to make a move.
I can see Moore going for a pick to a team looking for help on D, Chicago, Winnipeg, Vegas someone like that. Heinen has been asked about by other GM's and he makes the most sense for the B's to include in a deal for a top 6 RW and at the same time send salary back.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
To NJD:

Vaakanainen
Backes
Heinen
2020 1st

To BOS

Palmieri
Coleman

Would NJ bite on that deal for Palmieri? Who know what Backes 8 team list includes...
No way. NJ don't want Backes and Coleman is having a career year.

Plus it is a moot point now given Shero has been fired. Palmieri is now off the market.
Strong speculation Shero was fired because he wanted to blow it up and trade the likes of Palmieri despite being contracted for another 18 months. Can't see that happening now under the new GM regime.

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
Not a chance. A 2nd and a B prospect at most unless Kreider is signed for a reasonable amount.

I agree. Plus, there are some folks out here who talk about we don't have anyone in the pipeline with Frederic's skill set, but want to include him in trades? Kreider would be a solid add. However, the allure of Freddy is that he's developing, homegrown and could conceivably be a great jolt to the lineup now.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
No way. NJ don't want Backes and Coleman is having a career year.

Plus it is a moot point now given Shero has been fired. Palmieri is now off the market.
Strong speculation Shero was fired because he wanted to blow it up and trade the likes of Palmieri despite being contracted for another 18 months. Can't see that happening now under the new GM regime.
Au contraire, mon ami. With Shero gone and Tom Fitzgerald elevated to interim GM, Ryan Fitzgerald now becomes target #1 for the rebuilding Devils. We’re lookin’ at Palmieri + for R. Fitz.:laugh:

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I have a feeling they trade for Toffoli. LA is probably looking to sell for picks and prospects. I like Kreider but outside of size and skill, him being a natural LW and going to a team needing a RW doesn't make much sense. Unless they package a current LW for him, but they'll still need a scoring winger for the 2RW spot. Still doesn't make much sense.

The Rangers have a bright looking future with some of their young talent (Chytil, Fox, Lemieux, Strome, DeAngelo, Buchnevich, etc.). I'd imagine they want Kreider to be a part of their current and future core. And with adding Panarin, I don't see them being in the same position to sell like LA.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
What do people here consider “A” or “B” prospects?

Is an “A” prospect top 50 in the NHL? Top 100?

How many A and how many B prospects do you think the bruins have?

Reactions: Lo97

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
This doesn't make sense for Vegas if they're cap strapped. Youre giving them the same AAV for longer?
They want a defenseman that has term on their deal, but you are right, they have to replace Reaves in the lineup so there are cap implications.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site

What if they take Backes?

2020 1st + Frederic + Backes

for

Kreider (Bruins extend him)

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
In the article it says Vegas is looking for a Dman but they don’t have the cap space. So they need to move someone. I proposed Reaves & Tuch for Grzelcyk, Moore and Backes 50% retained. Or something like that

That deal makes even less sense though. They're moving 7.5M in cap but acquiring 7.15M in cap. The only true player of value they're getting in this deal is Grzelcyk and he'll be an RFA so they'll need to re-sign him. Meanwhile they now have Moore for what? 3 years and Backes for 1 year.

It's going to take a lot more than that to get Alex Tuch. They're not doing Boston any favors, which is all that deal would be; a massive favor.

Reactions: Lo97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad