Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsNetwork

Go get Toffoli and call it a day. The Bruins don’t need another star or first-line talent.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I hope they do not move their first for any Rental.

I don't, either. They are better off finding another MoJo-type. Playoffs are still some kind of a crapshoot, no Palmieri or Kreider would change that. WOuld we be heavy favorites with either of these 2 against Washington or Tampa? Don't see it. Would we be underdogs without these 2? In my opinion, no.

The NHL isn't suited to be a "all in" league. Injuries and parity in general are too much of a factor. A 1st, even late 20's, is very valuable in the NHL-draft.

Give me a Toffoli, hope he clicks with Krejci and call it a day.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
The report of deal in the back pocket for Toffoli makes me a bit uneasy.....it sounds like its our fall back plan if something else doesn't happen first. Problem is , how long will Kings wait for Bruins to decide before they make a deal with someone else....and if the other players we are interested in don't get moved, or moved somewhere else we are potentially screwed

If things are already agreed on, do it now

remer

Oct 18, 2005
No more GM in Ray Shero likely means no more Palmieri.
Donny better get on the phone to LA before they loose out on Toffoli

Reactions: bbfan419

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I asked some Jacket fans what its cost for Anderson, they gave me an answer that was 100% ridiculous! Then I read the Oilers article stating they wanted RNH + Bear/1st. Sorry but you can keep Anderson and his 4 points for that price.

his lack of points aside (and he's been banged up all year with a shoulder issue), anderson is
a unique player in the NHL. you can't get him without overpaying. the RNH + 1st is obviously
outrageous but bruins would have to be talking at least debrusk. he'd be a great fit, but i don't
think there's a trade fit with the jackets.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
his lack of points aside (and he's been banged up all year with a shoulder issue), anderson is
a unique player in the NHL. you can't get him without overpaying. the RNH + 1st is obviously
outrageous but bruins would have to be talking at least debrusk. he'd be a great fit, but i don't
Its known I'm 100% an Anderson fan. I think hes a Bruin at heart. But even me, as much as a homer as I am in getting a power forward back here, I'd never trade Debrusk for him straight up! Debrusk is gonna be a perennial 30 goal guy!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Never like to see players that are hitters start having shoulder issues.

Reactions: bbfan419

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I asked some Jacket fans what its cost for Anderson, they gave me an answer that was 100% ridiculous! Then I read the Oilers article stating they wanted RNH + Bear/1st. Sorry but you can keep Anderson and his 4 points for that price.

That is fans opinions.Jesus we saw our own Franchise give away Joe Thornton and could argue Seguin to a degree.Never know what they are discussing in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad