Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
I hate to be Machiavellian but it's the TDL weekend and post-Kase ennui has set in: is it possible that Kreider really wants to go to the Bruins, so he lets it out that to be more than a rental, he wants 7 years? That might put a few potential suitors off him, including the Rangers, (whilst also driving the ask down) and the reality is that he'd take 5 from the Bruins? His agent is just manipulating the market to the extent he can to get his client what he wants. :naughty:

Then again, I am proponent of Occam's Razor in most respects, so what I just wrote is probably bullshit.
All right, playing along..

It has been reported that all Canadian teams (Van, Tor, Edm, Win, Cgy, Mtl, Ott) are on Kreider's 11 team No-trade list. That's 7 teams. If he's trying to strategically control where he's going, who would the other 4 teams be?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Its the Solar Bears! I only know that because my cousin used to be on that team

orlando_solar_bears_1998-99_geico_front.jpg

I watched that dude play!

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

It has been reported that all Canadian teams (Van, Tor, Edm, Win, Cgy, Mtl, Ott) are on Kreider's 11 team No-trade list. That's 7 teams. If he's trying to strategically control where he's going, who would the other 4 teams be?

There are 20 teams he could go to, no? 11 are off the table because of his list. Who could possibly be in the mix for him? I would say teams that are playoff bound would be a limiter. Also, I would assume no PIT, TB or WSH since they've made moves and where does he fit? Colorado, Vegas- teams with the space and possibly the need aside from Boston. Who else? Flyers? Islanders, Stars? As for who is on the no trade probably teams like the Wild, Arizona, the Cali teams since they all suck. It can't be a big list of teams that want him, can (or want) to afford him. I don't know, it was just a silly bit of speculation after all.

Reactions: Strafer

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10

The empty building franchises (Arizona, Florida) are always a good guess and maybe Buffalo and Detroit depending on when he signed the deal.

Reactions: Strafer and Dr Hook
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad