Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Just for fun, which would we rather do for Palmieri

Bjork, Zboril, 2nd

Heinen, Vaak, 2nd

I do the Bjork/Zboril/2nd deal every day and twice on Sunday's for Palmeiri. And I like Bjork a heck of a lot more than Heinen but this team has depth in left-shot young players (Lauko, Frederic, Beecher, Olson, etc.). A big factor for me is Vaak has expansion immunity, while Zboril needs to clear waivers next Oct. Between Chara's eventual retirement, the contract extensions (or lack there of) of Krug and Gryz, and expansion itself, I think Vaak could be a real important piece in both the short and long-term.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I think the difference between Heinen & Bjork for upside is that great; but that's exactly why the Devils would want Bjork. But maybe having Kase makes the move easier.

If we do trade our 2nd, it will make draft day pretty damn boring though. With any luck we'll still be hung over from the Stanley Cup parties.

HackeyFanz

Dec 8, 2017
Some people get specific with it. Has Bennett actually been a rumored target or just a guy people here have brought up. They're different which would mean a different cost. On top of that, Bennett is having a horrendous season this year, and I'm not sure he'd be an actual upgrade over anyone on the 3rd line.
Yeah, that's totally understandable. Bennett was rumored last year as a B's target. Haven't seen him mentioned on her this year. I think he has some untapped offensive potential (Still only 23) and some of the sandpaper we can use. Not a bad replacement for Heinen in my opinion. And we'll get a look at him tonight!

Reactions: Strafer

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I think the difference between Heinen & Bjork for upside is that great; but that's exactly why the Devils would want Bjork. But maybe having Kase makes the move easier.

If we do trade our 2nd, it will make draft day pretty damn boring though. With any luck we'll still be hung over from the Stanley Cup parties.
We are going to be real thin in providence soon for sure.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Draisaitl is Pasta's buddy too, can we get him!!?!?!?!?!?

D68932BD-4D73-4B59-B5DF-C8BAAC660F56.jpeg

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
What was the original scouting report on Bjork, what is a realistic ceiling for him, and how is he tracking against that original view?

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Thoughts on this?

To :bruins
LW/RW Brandon Saad

To :hawks
LW Danton Heinen
D Urho Vaakaninen
Bruins 2021 1st round pick

How badly off on value am I here?

You guys would need to send someone down (Kuhlman?) to fit Saad on roster

I cant see this being your big move and I think Saad would be great target for you guys
Too much on the Bruins end

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why Heinen is playing with DeBrusk and Krejci tonight, rather than Kuhlman, is to show other teams that Heinen can indeed be a 2nd line winger.

Last edited:

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Here's the thing: I know we won't give up DeBrusk but I wouldn't be surprised if the Devils said DeBrusk or bust. Especially since we don't have a 2020 1st anymore.

But if what Dom says is true or in the same universe I'm beyond wrong and beyond okay with it.
Then you move on. They are not trading Debrusk. That is addition by subtraction. Lunacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad