Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I do not mind giving up Bjork now that we got Kase and Lauko in the weeds. So the Palmieri deal and a 2nd would be a good one for Boston. We can flip Moore now for an extra 2nd.

Zboril is easily replaced by Lauzon on the depth chart right now. If they pick up a college kid like oh look a left deeman and with size - Nicky Wolff, well then it is okay. They also have Carter Zech in Providence playing well.

Nicky Wolff Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Really?

Zboril is a meh prospect. Some might say bust, some might say shows potential. Not worth much at this point. Won't hurt at all to lose him considering we'd still have Lauzon and Vaak who are clearly above him.

Bjork is a solid third liner who shows flashes of top 6 potential. But he's somewhat inconsistent and Kase makes him expendable. We also would still have Heinen and Kuhlman. Bjork's ceiling is Palmieri at this point.

2nd - sucks to not have any picks for the first 2 round but f*ck it I want the cup. Palmieri gets us closer and gives another shot next year.

I do this everyday and twice on Sunday.
I read it the wrong way. I fail. I agree with you 100%

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Dear Sweeney, please don’t trade away Anders Bjork. Palmieri while a great player is not worth selling early on a very dynamic young forward who hasn’t even come close to hitting his stride.
Would rather stand pat than make that trade.
Like that plea. I’d offer another D upgrade, say Vaakanainen or even Grzelcyk,to that package by substituting Heinen for Bjork. Heck, I’d even throw in Fitz’s kid and Cehlarik. Please, not Bjork.

Reactions: bbfan419

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I have no problem with Vaak going if it means we keep Bjork. I'm not nearly as high on Vaak as others are here. Bjork is going to be a good one, hopefully Heinen pots 4 goals tonight to up his value.

Maybe he will be good heck even a star but the plan is to win the Cup right now while Bruins are a darn good team.You think Bruins never knew Blake Wheeler had same kind of potential back in 2011?If they can swing it without moving him great , but make no mistake the hole in top 6 needs to be plugged and a good vet like Palmieri would sure plug it nicely.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
OH GOSH, not gonna happen.....If You're Heinen do you play lights out to get traded? Actually, maybe he'd prefer to be traded if he reads what we have to say here!
If his reading abilities are anything like his poke check abilities, he'll do a quick glance at something and move on.

Reactions: Ratty

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
if john moore and taylor hall have a problem... so long john moore good knowing you

No no, John Moore alluded to the Boston press that Hall is a locker room problem. You can guess he sat down with Sweeney and Neely and gave them the juicy stories.
Its not that Moore himself has a problem with Hall, its that he has a lot of negative from player who played with him

Its not just Moore, where ever Hall goes talk seems to follow him. Where there is smoke....

Even if none of it is true, the fact that Moore, a player who played a few years with Hall, could sit down and give Sweeney the inside scoop on a player that was on his list is a good thing.

Notice how there were NO legit rumors of Boston going after Hall. Just speculation. I think that say's volumes.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
If you know me, then you know I never name names unless I am telling a mod in PM.

I'm naming names now, so that should tell you something.

I won't come out and say this is the deal. Some other team could come in and up the ante. But it is what it's going to take today. Though a deal won't be finalized until Sunday or Monday.

Because of his fundraiser?

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Am I think only one who thinks Zboril + Bjork + 2nd is highway robbery?

That's why Don will do it.

At least Palmieri isn't damaged goods. But then again Donny found his money to pay our elite power play guy so I doubt we see anything big.

This was it, bring on the parade

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The way I see it is that a Palmieri-type deal is a deadline deal for both this year and next, so next year's assets should be in play too. If you acquire him for this year, you don't even need to touch the forwards at the deadline next year, much like defense is a complete non-need at the deadline this year. The only thing that needs to be addressed up front for next year would be signing DeBrusk and Bjork to cheap bridge deals and getting a dime-a-dozen 4th line LW.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
The thought of Kase and Heinen on the same line is nauseating. Please deal Heinen Sweeney, Cassidy can have his new vanilla midget in Kase and Heinen can go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad