Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 X

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Substitute Heinen for Bjork and I'm in.

They are trying to win the Cup this year.Without that 1st rd pick I cannot see that happening.If we have to include Bjork to get the hole in top 6 plugged so be it.I imagine though Sweeney would prefer to get them to take Heinen and add in Vaak cause Bruins position of strength is defence.My concern is a team with a 1st swooping in .

Reactions: sarge88 and DKH

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Can't Sweeney change Bjork for Heinen? Just add Cehlarik and call it a day. :sarcasm:

If you know me, then you know I never name names unless I am telling a mod in PM.

I'm naming names now, so that should tell you something.

I won't come out and say this is the deal. Some other team could come in and up the ante. But it is what it's going to take today. Though a deal won't be finalized until Sunday or Monday.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If I’m GM of Devils I ask for Bjork & Grzelcyk and will even add a 3 round pick

These are two of my favorite players so I’d go all in if Fitzgerald

Reactions: Strafer and SPV

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

What do I know?

I like Bjork -- a lot. Think he has a bright future.

However, I make that trade. Our defense stays in tact and we add significant offense in Kase and Palmeiri. Plus moving the Backes space makes it possible to do something with Krug (I know we will still be tight on Cap with incoming players but Cap you can move via trades is different than the kind of cap Backes represented at this point).

Reactions: Strafer and sarge88

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
They are trying to win the Cup this year.Without that 1st rd pick I cannot see that happening.If we have to include Bjork to get the hole in top 6 plugged so be it.I imagine though Sweeney would prefer to get them to take Heinen and add in Vaak cause Bruins position of strength is defence.My concern is a team with a 1st swooping in .

I have no problem with Vaak going if it means we keep Bjork. I'm not nearly as high on Vaak as others are here. Bjork is going to be a good one, hopefully Heinen pots 4 goals tonight to up his value.

Reactions: Scruffy

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why Heinen is playing DeBrusk and Krejci tonight, rather than Kuhlman, is to show other teams that Heinen can indeed be a 2nd line winger.
OH GOSH, not gonna happen.....If You're Heinen do you play lights out to get traded? Actually, maybe he'd prefer to be traded if he reads what we have to say here!

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
oh my god its happening :popcorn:

clearly round 1 wasnt anything I had ever said I wanted and now that it goes down im very conflicted in my thoughts.

but long ago I learnt that if a gm has a plan... sometimes you got to trust the gm

im reminded when we traded kobasew for paille… i wasnt a fan... we traded morris for Seidenberg I wasnt a fan. we grabbed campbell and ferrence and then recchi… I wasnt too much of a fan of any of this

but the team was adding the right type of bottom roster players to go cup hunting. I really had no freaking idea we were going after the cup. my thoughts were wed be lucky to make the playoffs.

obviously that all turned out ok

so... if dom's cookie crumb trail lands us palmalti and we already got kase… then I wont be too happy because I see nothing but problems ahead with the cap... but I will say cross my fingers... hope this plan works out as well as 2011 did

Sweeney has earnt some of my trust now even if I might not like todays deal {s?}

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC

Really?

Zboril is a meh prospect. Some might say bust, some might say shows potential. Not worth much at this point. Won't hurt at all to lose him considering we'd still have Lauzon and Vaak who are clearly above him.

Bjork is a solid third liner who shows flashes of top 6 potential. But he's somewhat inconsistent and Kase makes him expendable. We also would still have Heinen and Kuhlman. Bjork's ceiling is Palmieri at this point.

2nd - sucks to not have any picks for the first 2 round but f*** it I want the cup. Palmieri gets us closer and gives another shot next year.

I do this everyday and twice on Sunday.

member 96824

Am I think only one who thinks Zboril + Bjork + 2nd is highway robbery?

giphy.gif

Shhh don’t tell them

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Am I the only one underwhelmed with palmieri? 25 ES points for the year, he probably won’t slot into PP1 on bruins, doesn’t that lower his value?

No, same goes for me. 5on5 I don't like him much better than Bjork all things considered.

Sweeney should go after Anderson or even Kovalchuck. With the addition of Kase, he has bought himself some wiggle room. Gambling on a Josh Anderson can pay off big time. Doubt it's gonna be Kovalchuck or else he would be a Bruin already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad