Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 X

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I would think that the big deal if it was in place, would have been announced right after the Backes deal. No?

There is no shot DeBrusk is getting dealt. Why is this a thing?

Maybe... I'm not sure how these things work. Palmieri has a fundraiser that he sponsors on Saturday night in NJ. It could be as simple as them waiting for that to be overwith.

I don't know much --- but I'd bet my reputation that DeBrusk isn't going anywhere, unless its in a deal for a significant player -- Think Patrick Kane. (I'm not suggesting this or thinking it's going to happen, BTW -- just an example of what type of player it might make sense to include him in a package for).

I'm pretty convinced that it's Heinen or Bjork going --- before the Backes deal, I'd have said 85% Heinen - 15% Bjork.

Now that they don't have a #1 and don't have Backes' money on the books, I'd say it's probably 65% Bjork is going and 35% Heinen.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
I know he's not a popular player here but I'd love for the Bruins to get Taylor Hall. Add him to Kreider and Palmieri on the wish list.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone else have literally zero interest in seeing Kevan in the lineup again? I mean, it's been so long. Can't see him taking anyones spot of the current 6. Depth D in case of emergency? Sure, but if they plan on slotting him in I've got problems with that.

At this point I think he's getting healthy as a means of showing how much he is willing to work to try to get back at it but I'll be surprised if he ever returns to an NHL-level player again. Absolutely rotten luck for him and I really hope I'm wrong and he gets to go somewhere and be a productive player, but I certainly don't see that happening this season.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I think Donny is done

Maybe Craig Smith for cheap

Lose hope to trade for Kreider or Palmeri once the 1st is off the table

Problem with Kase is that he is frequently injured. Man of glass?

Feels like a big motivation for this move was for Donny to cover up a poop move (Backes)

And not waste money. Jacobs are not big spenders

This trade only works if Kase is healthy and productive, especially for the playoffs

HackeyFanz

Dec 8, 2017
Your Top 9 wings are all backwards. There's a massive difference between Trocheck/Bennett.
I wasn't trying to line them up on the L/R sides just putting the lines together for the visual of who they'd play with. Didn't think we need to get that specific. Of course there is a difference between the two.. Bennett has long been rumoured a B's Target and would be a bottom 9 forward here. Trocheck has Top 6 potential

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I agree with this 100% about good deal.However the top 6 hole is still there in my mind.Just waiting this out patiently to see if they land it.
Yah

DeBrusk-Krejci-Bjork

not to shabby but I get it Palmeiri works

I’m the same - I keep Bjork and include Heinen, who could use a new start - and add something else even if 1 next year

Bjork playing great with Coyle

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I wasn't trying to line them up on the L/R sides just putting the lines together for the visual of who they'd play with. Didn't think we need to get that specific. Of course there is a difference between the two.. Bennett has long been rumoured a B's Target and would be a bottom 9 forward here. Trocheck has Top 6 potential

Some people get specific with it. Has Bennett actually been a rumored target or just a guy people here have brought up. They're different which would mean a different cost. On top of that, Bennett is having a horrendous season this year, and I'm not sure he'd be an actual upgrade over anyone on the 3rd line.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Really GW? Not a fan of Bjork?

I'd give up Zboril/2nd without a moment's thought, but I think Bjork could be a good one. Stings to give him up given how few high-end offensive guys we seem to have in the system.

I like Bjork just fine. But if you were GM of Devs which one between the two you ask for?I think Heinen is a JAG.

so, gotta give to get. I do it since Palmeiri still will have term. Thats valuable to me.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah that's the definite preference. Bjork's production isn't there but his chemistry with Coyle in the puck protection game is fantastic. If they get a guy that can bury the puck (hopefully Kase) it could be a deadly combo.
Yah that’s how I see it as well

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I think it was @BruinDust who was worried that DeBrusk might be the player Dom was referring to, and then a bunch of us were saying that was unlikely to be the case. It's not a rumor, just general poster discussion.

I take the blame, just speculating based on Dom's post.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I'd love if we now did a move like Heinen for Wood... or something of that ilk. Don't need to necessarily hit a home run now. Kase could be a home run, the same way Coleman is going to help Tampa.
I was going to post this. Do it and I’m happy. Money for Krug now

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
If NJ is saying they want Bjork, Sweeney needs to make it sound like it won't work because they need to deal Heinen for them to be able to sign Krug next season and haggle them with another small add. Vaak, Heinen and a 2nd I think is fair but adding another SMALL piece won't be the end of the world if they can make it to the finals again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad