Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
If he gets to the next level it's like found money, and if he doesn't, he's producing at a good clip right now, averaging 30 points per 82. That's about all you can expect from middle6 forwards who don't get PP time. Heck, Palmieri only averages 31 even strength points. Wood would be a solid add with upside, IMO.

If nothing else he is an upgrade over Brett Ritchie.

Reactions: PlayMakers

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
By reading the above posts we could, I repeat we COULD not will, come out with Kreider, Dillon and possibly J. Thornton?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The no-RW thing sucks, but you can get by I think. It leaves you some room to tinker with DeBrusk/Kreider with either one of Coyle/Krejci.

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Kreider-Krejci-Heinen/Kuhlman/Trade
DeBrusk-Coyle-Bjork
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner

Assuming heinen would be gone in that deal anyways though. Ideally you'd have DeBrusk-Krejci-Kreider, but if that isn't working, go to the above.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Another example of teams Bruins fighting with stepping up you mean.Caps just got even harder to play against.

Despite the Bruins supposed interest, it didn't make sense for them to go after Dillon. He's, at best, your 6th best defenseman (and I honestly would prefer their other in-house options). I think it would have been a waste of assets to trade for him. I'm glad they didn't.

Reactions: Lo97

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
The no-RW thing sucks, but you can get by I think. It leaves you some room to tinker with DeBrusk/Kreider with either one of Coyle/Krejci.

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Kreider-Krejci-Heinen/Kuhlman/Trade
DeBrusk-Coyle-Bjork
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner

Assuming heinen would be gone in that deal anyways though. Ideally you'd have DeBrusk-Krejci-Kreider, but if that isn't working, go to the above.

You're trying to reinvent the wheel.

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Pastrnak
DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Kreider

There you go. No 3rd liners in the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad