Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsNetwork

I could be way off base here, But I don't think anything happens until later in the week for the Bruins. But watching the meltdown on Twitter because other teams have made a deal and Sweeney hasn't is quite enjoyable to say the least.

As of maybe 5 minutes ago, this is what I was told by an "acquaintance" in NJ: Devils will not trade Palmieri without giving the Bruins a final chance. Bruins have to much to get in order to "just make the trade".

But, but, but Uncle Dom! How come the other neighborhoods’ parents got their kids what they wanted today??????

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I could be way off base here, But I don't think anything happens until later in the week for the Bruins. But watching the meltdown on Twitter because other teams have made a deal and Sweeney hasn't is quite enjoyable to say the least.

As of maybe 5 minutes ago, this is what I was told by an "acquaintance" in NJ: Devils will not trade Palmieri without giving the Bruins a final chance. Bruins have to much to get in order to "just make the trade".

I think my reading comprehension sucks today Dom lol. Is this in relation to your other post about Miller's LTIR holding things up?

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
If we see Vaak traded for you think that means Sweeney is looking at keeping Krug long term? If they hang on to Stud + Fred + Beecher I think you see Krejci potentially moved in the off-season.

I've mentioned this before but since you're asking... if they hold onto Stud and Tfred I think it makes a ton of sense to move Krejci at the draft. Get something for him while he still has value, move Coyle up to 2c and get both young centers into the lineup next year at 3c and 4c.

The problem, I think, is that they have a lot of respect for what Krejci's done, and may feel obligated to let him play out the final year of his contract. As much as I love Krejci, I think that's the wrong move. You trade DK46 and that solves your money problems with regard to Krug, who can do a lot more for this team over the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->