Proposal: All Bruins Proposals/Rumors Again - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Wonder if the Wild would go for something built around Loui for Charlie Coyle?

I actually don't think any of their D are what the Bruins need.

Sometimes I wonder about the obsession with Boston area players. I guess 3.2 million average for the nest 3 years isn't that bad a deal for a 3rd line Center, but where do you put Spooner. Or I guess Coyle could be a 3rd like RW. He is another kid who really hasn't shown much offense. He is having a breakout year this year I guess and on a pace for 20-20

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Sometimes I wonder about the obsession with Boston area players. I guess 3.2 million average for the nest 3 years isn't that bad a deal for a 3rd line Center, but where do you put Spooner. Or I guess Coyle could be a 3rd like RW. He is another kid who really hasn't shown much offense. He is having a breakout year this year I guess and on a pace for 20-20

pretty sure he has been exclusively a RW in the NHL. Big kid, only 23 with a 12/12 line right now. Basically like Jimmy Hayes but 3 years younger and already as good or better than Hayes. and yeah, locked in at a really good number for several years.

Really has nothing to do with him being from Boston, btw, I just think he'd be a good fit.

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
Joe Haggerty
@HackswithHaggs
Bruins Director of Player Personnel John Ferguson Jr. was scouting the Sharks/Wild game today. Couple of good young D-men on Minnesota

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Joe Haggerty
@HackswithHaggs
Bruins Director of Player Personnel John Ferguson Jr. was scouting the Sharks/Wild game today. Couple of good young D-men on Minnesota

Maybe the Sharks are coming back for another deal to give us their second pick too....:laugh:

Or, maybe they'd like their first back and are looking on what it would take to get it (back).:popcorn:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
pretty sure he has been exclusively a RW in the NHL. Big kid, only 23 with a 12/12 line right now. Basically like Jimmy Hayes but 3 years younger and already as good or better than Hayes. and yeah, locked in at a really good number for several years.

Really has nothing to do with him being from Boston, btw, I just think he'd be a good fit.

C/Rw, they'd lose size with that move and they need that on Central.

If the B's were showcasing Spoons wouldn't they play him at center?

Doubt it, they'll see the skill and bet have seen lot of video of him, and seeing him on the wing should be a bonus.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
If the B's were showcasing Spoons wouldn't they play him at center?

Agreed, unless the scouts wanted to see how he is on the wing but I highly doubt that CJ did anything with the lines tonight due to scouts being in the stands.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Joe Haggerty
@HackswithHaggs

Fluto is on the money then. The Wild are definitely interested in Eriksson.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Isnt Frankie a LW?

And Eriksson plays Lw because of that leaving Rw line to be Pasta-Connolly-Hayes which is not pretty.

Fluto is on the money then. The Wild are definitely interested in Eriksson.

I'm hoping a Brodin trade, would be such a perfect target, they don't really have prospects I'd be after and as they'd see him purely as a rental would they be willing to give up one of their better prospects?.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
And Eriksson plays Lw because of that leaving Rw line to be Pasta-Connolly-Hayes which is not pretty.

Unless they keep Spooner there.

March - Bergy - Spooner
Beleskey - DK - Pasta
Vatrano - (Gasp) Kemp or Ferraro - Hayes
Rinaldo - Talbot - Connolly - Kemp - Ferraro

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I think Dumba is the guy Sweeney and crew are looking at. RH shot, plays scrappy, solid puck mover with wheels. It makes a lot of sense.

Chara/Dumba
Seidenberg/Colin
Krug/McQuaid
Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad