ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
FYI - Because of medical bills - I just put this up forsale. If you are interested, please contact me.

I am selling my favorite Flyers item I own - the 50th Anniversary Hockey Fights Cancer Giroux WarmUp Jersey. Worn and Signed by Claude Giroux!

Check out the special 50th Anniversary patch and the special Ed Snider patch on the other shoulder! This jersey was from only the 2nd year they did these special annual jerseys.

The official letter from the Flyers and the original Meigray box are included!

pJgRdVc.jpg

9dnm52K.jpg

36398974-1879227448805646-2908432242306973696-o.jpg

3dIAYHf.jpg

15391298-1298401320221598-8235061223568890871-o.jpg

OJVaIda.jpg

1AlEVBG.jpg

bzz6u7F.jpg

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
FYI - Because of medical bills - I just put this up forsale. If you are interested, please contact me.

I am selling my favorite Flyers item I own - the 50th Anniversary Hockey Fights Cancer Giroux WarmUp Jersey. Worn and Signed by Claude Giroux!

Check out the special 50th Anniversary patch and the special Ed Snider patch on the other shoulder! This jersey was from only the 2nd year they did these special annual jerseys.

pJgRdVc.jpg

9dnm52K.jpg

3dIAYHf.jpg

OJVaIda.jpg

1AlEVBG.jpg

bzz6u7F.jpg

This thing is a beaut. I'd love to take it off your hands, but I think my fiancee would make it so I had medical bills if I did.

Hope everything works out for ya.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

pJgRdVc.jpg

9dnm52K.jpg

3dIAYHf.jpg

OJVaIda.jpg

1AlEVBG.jpg

bzz6u7F.jpg
Good luck with your medical issues dude. Sorry you have to sell this.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Unfortunately, I have something else I have to sell due to medical bills... (It never ends)

I am selling a cool Flyers item that I own - It was purchased directly from the Flyers team in a charity auction. Captain Claude Giroux hand print canvas. See photo of Giroux making the print.

There is ONLY ONE of these. Each team member did one that year. There is not another.

It was $300 plus shipping, and that is what I am looking to get for it -$300, plus $20 shipping

The official certificate from the Flyers is included!

USA buyers only. $300.

Please contact me if interested. The first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

Canvas is 16"x20"

UnqC3qe.jpg

TNaN7vQ.jpg

CvN0tcX.jpg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Defect

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Unfortunately, I have something else I have to sell due to medical bills... (It never ends)

I am selling a cool Flyers item that I own - It was purchased directly from the Flyers team in a charity auction. Captain Claude Giroux hand print canvas. See photo of Giroux making the print.

There is ONLY ONE of these. Each team member did one that year. There is not another.

It was $300 plus shipping, and that is what I am looking to get for it -$300, plus $20 shipping

The official certificate from the Flyers is included!

USA buyers only. $300.

Please contact me if interested. The first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

Canvas is 16"x20"

UnqC3qe.jpg

TNaN7vQ.jpg

CvN0tcX.jpg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Youve got quite a gorgeous collection of stuff man. Sorry to see you have to get rid of any of it, and even moreso these special pieces. Hope everything works out for the best for you.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
SOLD (FINALLY)!!!!

Thankfully (or unfortunately, depending on how ya look at it), I sold that jersey above.

But now, I am also selling two game used and autographed sticks - From Max Talbot and Nicklas Grossman.... Same reason, I have had so many medical bills in the last 2.5 years. I've had to sell quite a few items, actually...

$190 for the set of 2 game used sticks (for both - $200 total) + $30 shipping (I weighed them for someone, and it was like $31 for shipping)

Talbot was a Stanley Cup winner prior to coming to the Flyers. I really enjoyed watching him play on the Flyers.

PM me if interested...

They come with letters directly from the Flyers Charity to prove authenticity. I can also send more pics, or fullsize photos if interested... (I paid $250 each, originally)

iuOpRUm.jpg

r6mI6nc.jpg

O4oGTaQ.jpg

tTEc6z8.jpg

qURCz6s.jpg

fXdvzFC.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Thanksfull (or unfortunately, depending on how ya look at it), I sold that jersey above.

But now, I am also selling two game used and autographed sticks - From Max Talbot and Nicklas Grossman.... Same reason, to pay off a ton of medical bills. I've had to sell quite a few items, actually...

$200 for the set of 2 game used sticks (for both - $200 total) + $30 shipping (I weighed them for someone, and it was like $31 for shipping)

Talbot was a Stanley Cup winner prior to coming to the Flyers. I really enjoyed watching him play on the Flyers.

PM me if interested...

They come with letters directly from the Flyers Charity to prove authenticity. I can also send more pics, or fullsize photos if interested... (I paid $250 each, originally)

iuOpRUm.jpg

r6mI6nc.jpg

O4oGTaQ.jpg

tTEc6z8.jpg

qURCz6s.jpg

fXdvzFC.jpg
I hope you get your medical bills squared away soon dude. It’s a shame you gotta sell do much man.

Reactions: shipwreck

DJ Mix

Jun 3, 2010
Newark, Delaware
Hi all, I just bought my first Flyers jersey in 30ish years. As I'm not a collector I wanted to get a high quality jersey. So, after doing some research on reputable sources I ordered an Adidas "Authentic" home orange (Giroux) from Coolhockey.com. I even forked over a little extra for hand stitching.
It arrived today and here is the problem; the jersey and workmanship are beautiful, BUT the orange numbers on the sleeve are the old burnt orange color (they match my old 1990s jersey exactly). I suggested someone might have grabbed numbers from the old vintage pile.
I notified them of the problem (with photos) and they said:

"We don't have any Philadelphia vintage jerseys available for purchase so we don't have letters and numbers lying around for that so that would be the adidas kits we use. As part of our licensing agreement with the league, our customization has to be approved at the beginning of each season. We haven't heard of any issues from the league regarding our Flyers kits."

Questions:
Has anyone had this problem?
Has anyone ordered from Coolhockey?
Perhaps *I* need to send these photos to the League?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hi all, I just bought my first Flyers jersey in 30ish years. As I'm not a collector I wanted to get a high quality jersey. So, after doing some research on reputable sources I ordered an Adidas "Authentic" home orange (Giroux) from Coolhockey.com. I even forked over a little extra for hand stitching.
It arrived today and here is the problem; the jersey and workmanship are beautiful, BUT the orange numbers on the sleeve are the old burnt orange color (they match my old 1990s jersey exactly). I suggested someone might have grabbed numbers from the old vintage pile.
I notified them of the problem (with photos) and they said:

"We don't have any Philadelphia vintage jerseys available for purchase so we don't have letters and numbers lying around for that so that would be the adidas kits we use. As part of our licensing agreement with the league, our customization has to be approved at the beginning of each season. We haven't heard of any issues from the league regarding our Flyers kits."

Questions:
Has anyone had this problem?
Has anyone ordered from Coolhockey?
Perhaps *I* need to send these photos to the League?

Most of the jersey customization companies out there will be using the font that is registered with the NHL and NHLPA. These fonts rarely, if ever, match up with the ones that are actually used on ice.

Philly Express does the Flyers on-ice jerseys and they’re the only company that will do the job properly.

Reactions: PK16 and Sawdalite

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Looks like I should have bought a blank!
Do you buy what Coolhockey is saying about the NHL approving their numbers kit?

Yes. They are telling the truth. They’re a legitimate company with licenses from the NHL, the fonts provided by the NHL just aren’t 100% accurate to on-ice as only the companies who do the on-ice jerseys have the 100% proper one.

DJ Mix

Jun 3, 2010
Newark, Delaware
Yes. They are telling the truth. They’re a legitimate company with licenses from the NHL, the fonts provided by the NHL just aren’t 100% accurate to on-ice as only the companies who do the on-ice jerseys have the 100% proper one.
Thanks Hollywood. The fonts actually look correct. So I contacted Philly express to see if they can replace the top layer of Orange Twill on the sleeve numbers. Meanwhile, cool hockey.com needs to get it together man! Or at least the NHL does!

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
This is why I use Philly Express or Voorhees Skate Zone for customizing Flyer jesrseys.

Reactions: Sawdalite

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad