ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

DJ Mix

Jun 3, 2010
Newark, Delaware
For anyone interested, Brian at Skate Zone/Philly Express has been super helpful in repairing the Cool Hockey name and numbers. Hollywood Coots, you were right the name font was wrong! He is getting it fixed along with the wrong color sleeve numbers. Meanwhile, radio silence from Cool Hockey.
Lesson learned. Problem solved.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
For anyone interested, Brian at Skate Zone/Philly Express has been super helpful in repairing the Cool Hockey name and numbers. Hollywood Coots, you were right the name font was wrong! He is getting it fixed along with the wrong color sleeve numbers. Meanwhile, radio silence from Cool Hockey.
Lesson learned. Problem solved.

I have gotten many jerseys from Cool Hockey over the years. I was already aware that the font was off. But, I ordered a Jagr jersey years and years ago from Philly Express, and they did a HORRIBLE job. The back numbers were not sewn flat. I was so disappointed that I ended up ordering all my others from Cool hockey.

And yes - what you get from the NHL store is horrible. I ordered my first jersey many years back from them... They don't cut the name plate to the name. And, the rear numbers are plastic, and are smaller than what they should be.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I have gotten many jerseys from Cool Hockey over the years. I was already aware that the font was off. But, I ordered a Jagr jersey years and years ago from Philly Express, and they did a HORRIBLE job. The back numbers were not sewn flat. I was so disappointed that I ended up ordering all my others from Cool hockey.

And yes - what you get from the NHL store is horrible. I ordered my first jersey many years back from them... They don't cut the name plate to the name. And, the rear numbers are plastic, and are smaller than what they should be.
It’s astonishing that the official source for jerseys is among the worst and knock offs from China look closer to the on ice product than them.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
It’s astonishing that the official source for jerseys is among the worst and knock offs from China look closer to the on ice product than them.

I hope that was sarcasm.

Philly Express has always been great for me in their work... I have noticed in the past though that the WFC Shop, when really pressed to turn out great amounts of Jerseys, were flat out awful as they did not use PE, but rather heat pressed them their selves with horrendous results... bubbled, wrinkled, not sewed numbers and letters. This was during new releases of Jerseys when they were flooded with buyers... I always make sure when using WFC Shop that it is done by PE, as is the usual case.

Nobody's perfect and I can imagine mistakes getting through any company... but I seriously doubt that Philly Express would allow an obviously defected Jersey to get out... As was stated, the Flyers use them for their On-Ice Jerseys, they should be a quality product... I've had Replica Jerseys customized by them and received back Jerseys that look like Authentic ones at a casual glance.

Reactions: PK16

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I hope that was sarcasm.

Philly Express has always been great for me in their work... I have noticed in the past though that the WFC Shop, when really pressed to turn out great amounts of Jerseys, were flat out awful as they did not use PE, but rather heat pressed them their selves with horrendous results... bubbled, wrinkled, not sewed numbers and letters. This was during new releases of Jerseys when they were flooded with buyers... I always make sure when using WFC Shop that it is done by PE, as is the usual case.

Nobody's perfect and I can imagine mistakes getting through any company... but I seriously doubt that Philly Express would allow an obviously defected Jersey to get out... As was stated, the Flyers use them for their On-Ice Jerseys, they should be a quality product... I've had Replica Jerseys customized by them and received back Jerseys that look like Authentic ones at a casual glance.
He meant NHL Shop, I think.

Reactions: Sawdalite

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I hope that was sarcasm.

What HC said, I mean the nhl shop.

Reactions: Sawdalite

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I always like to have the blouse/sweater of the number one center on the team. With that being said I’d like to know where I can find the best authentic Thompson sweater online. I’d like to get it soon so it doesn’t look like I am jumping on the bandwagon later on. AV has his new #1 center, we better get him locked up long term quick so I can wear this blouse for at least half a decade

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I always like to have the blouse/sweater of the number one center on the team. With that being said I’d like to know where I can find the best authentic Thompson sweater online. I’d like to get it soon so it doesn’t look like I am jumping on the bandwagon later on. AV has his new #1 center, we better get him locked up long term quick so I can wear this blouse for at least half a decade

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post? :sarcasm:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Latest one to come in...

Sean Couturier Orange Set Three from this season.

Sorry, Selke Trophy winner Sean Couturier.

The jersey was worn for three Regular Season, one exhibition, one round robin, and seven playoff proper games for a total of 12 games.

Sean scored 3 goals and recorded 4 assists in these games.

He was the first Flyers player to win the award since 1987 when Dave Poulin won the award.

Jersey is photomatched to multiple photos based off of loose threads and the repair on the sleeve.
71C391BD-E7E5-4D9B-BF9E-A3EC7D9A9B1B.jpeg

4F6C3B00-4044-4A50-9E22-2751418827EA.jpeg

A15B6274-62EC-4703-AEC5-34BD64BDD466.jpeg

77613637-1CF9-4977-BDC3-200C84CDBA26.jpeg

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Latest one to come in...

The jersey was worn for three Regular Season, one exhibition, one round robin, and seven playoff proper games for a total of 12 games.

He was the first Flyers player to win the award since 1987 when Dave Poulin won the award.

Jersey is photomatched to multiple photos based off of loose threads and the repair on the sleeve.
View attachment 369826
View attachment 369828
View attachment 369827
View attachment 369829

Shouldn't you be buying diapers and formula?

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Latest one to come in...

View attachment 369826
View attachment 369828
View attachment 369827
View attachment 369829

Very cool. Congrats!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad