Value of: Alex Turcotte

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
LA management has many issues, but one thing they are not, is impatient with their homegrown draft picks. They have allowed most of their kids work through their issues, let it be injuries or skill, From Kempe to Vilardi, Byfield and now Turcotte.
See Turcotte as two way third line center. But sounds like Kings want too much. With all the injury history. No shot doubt he be a good top 6 center. Made good offer but rejected. Time to move on

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
I lost my scouting license with Turcotte. NCAA games usually look really tight. Watching Turcotte produce, I’m surprised it hasn’t translated.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
:cool:
kings should send him to Anaheim, we’ll give you gibson

decil
kings should send him to Anaheim, we’ll give you gibson

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Turcotte be good fit in Boston though.
I'm not questioning teams will kick the tires and take a chance on turcotte but they are not trading their top prospects or prime players.

Itd more like him for a 2nd+ decent but not top prospect or they trade a similar player at end of ELC/yr 4 who appears to not live up to the value but maybe a chsngevof scenery can help

Tippett in FLA was like that. He was a bust on FLA. But that is the rare one because many others have failed

KingsofLA

Jan 21, 2020
See Turcotte as two way third line center. But sounds like Kings want too much. With all the injury history. No shot doubt he be a good top 6 center. Made good offer but rejected. Time to move on
Whatever you or I see doesn’t matter, LA drafted him 5th overall and Turcotte has dealt with a lot of injuries, which has stalled his development. With him having some decent games at the pro level, LAs best option is too see how much more development he has. Which LAs management has shown to do in the past

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Whatever you or I see doesn’t matter, LA drafted him 5th overall and Turcotte has dealt with a lot of injuries, which has stalled his development. With him having some decent games at the pro level, LAs best option is too see how much more development he has. Which LAs management has shown to do in the past
Why Kings dump Futa? Was this pick part of it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad