Alex Galchenyuk Thread 7.0 - "Turns Rust To Gold?" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovatar

Oct 29, 2010
I was wondering, if the Habs had drafted first overall last summer, who would you draft with what we have seen so far this season. I think i would draft Galchenyuk number 1. Yakupov has not impressed me this year. I might even pick Grigorenko before yakupov at number 2. To me Galchenyuk as a better work ethic then both Yakupov and Grigorenko and has as many skills.

1. Galch
2. Yakupov
3. Reilly
4. Murray
5. Grigorenko

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Well, so much for us being low-key about Gally :sarcasm: let's not turn into the Leafs here forcing fanbases to hate on him. People will throw him under the bus if he doesn't get any pts tmr just because.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
I was wondering, if the Habs had drafted first overall last summer, who would you draft with what we have seen so far this season. I think i would draft Galchenyuk number 1. Yakupov has not impressed me this year. I might even pick Grigorenko before yakupov at number 2. To me Galchenyuk as a better work ethic then both Yakupov and Grigorenko and has as many skills.
:facepalm: kid is doing work in the KHL

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Go Galchy go!!! woohoo!!
I'm actually rooting for the USA, and...I'm sure I'm not the only one!;) but of course first and foremost I'm rooting for our JR Canadian/Canadien team to win gold!! Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a USA vs Canada final:yo:...the little devil in me may root for USA!!:naughty: ('cause I'd be so excited for our Galchenyuk!!).

Go Galchy Go!! What a wristshot...it's already an NHL superstar/elite wristshot (imo)...so ****ing nice!

2013-2014:
Pacioretty - DD - Cole
Galchenyuk - Pleks - Gionta
Bourque/Moen - Eller - Armstrong
Moen/Bourque - White - Prust
------------------ ------------------------
Gomez (trade DD+Gomez for 1st+star prospect! go with centers Pleks/Galchenyuk/Eller/White...and Leblanc for center depth)
Gallagher (awesome for top 9 depth)
Leblanc (great for center depth or top 9 winger)
Nokia
Kristo

Last edited:

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I'm loving everything about Galchenyuk and wouldn't pick anyone else from that draft over him right now. But I have to admit I hate that the Leafs are the ones who got Reilly.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I'm loving everything about Galchenyuk and wouldn't pick anyone else from that draft over him right now. But I have to admit I hate that the Leafs are the ones who got Reilly.

Very true. Happy we got Gally, but the Leafs also got a great player in Rielly.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
looks like we wont be seeing Gally for 2 min now with a USA penalty. He will have played 20 seconds in the first 5

Nevermind, Russia scores

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
Maybe Gally should have play for Russia, like that he would play more then 2min per period!

Last edited:

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
Yea Gally with an other line, the 25 and 22

Edit: Please double shift Gally on they ice lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad