Alex Galchenyuk Thread 7.0 - "Turns Rust To Gold?" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Galchenyuk's linemates can't seem to win a puck battle for their life. He starts the cycle, wins a battle than passes it to his linemates who seem to lose it.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Gonna be hard for Gally and other offensive players to gain momentum if US keeps rolling 4 lines and keeps taking penalties

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Galchenyuk's linemates can't seem to win a puck battle for their life. He starts the cycle, wins a battle than passes it to his linemates who seem to lose it.

Yes and on the USA pp nobody could bring the puck in the zone except Gally but they wouldnt pass the puck to him

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
Four mins left after a big penalty kill and Housley comes back with his fourth line. Gally doesn't get a shift until there's 30 secs left. :shakehead

That so reminds me of Jacques Martin "protecting" a one goal deficit by rolling out four lines the whole game. Frustrating to watch. :rant:

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
btw, NHL as a new offers for the baby, ooo I mean NHL players :nod:

Gally with Habs sooner then later

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The way USA is playing (and the way their coach is coaching), I wouldn't be surprised to see them go to the Relegation Round instead of Slovakia.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
All these penalties costing gally so much icetime what a drag , but he has looked good out there for the most part, his linemates don't want to give him the puck it seems

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Four mins left after a big penalty kill and Housley comes back with his fourth line. Gally doesn't get a shift until there's 30 secs left. :shakehead

That so reminds me of Jacques Martin "protecting" a one goal deficit by rolling out four lines the whole game. Frustrating to watch. :rant:

I have to admit your concerns from yesterday seem justified. Really did not expect this for today's game after they played Galchenyuk 12 minutes yesterday.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Grimaldi has been the most dangerous forward so far and this isn't saying much. US forwards can't handle the puck this morning

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Have they put Gally with Grimaldi yet? Judging from what I'm reading, those are the only two American forwards who look competent today.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Have they put Gally with Grimaldi yet? Judging from what I'm reading, those are the only two American forwards who look competent today.

They should play togther. They are the only two forwards who are able to hold onto a puck for more than 3 seconds

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
Very good save by Gibson,

Now I see just one solution for Gally, one of the player on the first line must suffer an injury:rant:

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
wow Kuraly sux big time today! Gally did 3 nice pass on the tape of Kuraly who was not able to hold one correctly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad