Alex Galchenyuk Thread 7.0 - "Turns Rust To Gold?" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto

Again, sorry for the bad quality. What does everyone use to upload their videos? I'm using Microsoft Expression but I can't get sound and it's pretty choppy.

Last edited:

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
"I could upload the video but I feel guilty stealing Hanks thunder"

Hahaha don't worry about that brother! I do the videos for all of us here, not for personal gratification of any sort. Besides, if/when I do upload vids it's generally wayyy later or the next day as I re-watch the game to find all the little things he does well!

Thanks though, I appreciate it anyways!

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
"I could upload the video but I feel guilty stealing Hanks thunder"

Hahaha don't worry about that brother! I do the videos for all of us here, not for personal gratification of any sort. Besides, if/when I do upload vids it's generally wayyy later or the next day as I re-watch the game to find all the little things he does well!

Thanks though, I appreciate it anyways!

Thanks Hank, I normally keep highlights of Galchenyuk's goals because I wanted to do a highlight video of Gally at the end of the season. The past couple of weeks I uploaded them here as well and then I noticed that you are the one that normally uploads them and then I felt really bad.:laugh:
If you don't mind, I<ll add the video I made now as well, in case people want to see the play just before the goal. Gally made some nice passes.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Again, sorry for the bad quality. What does everyone use to upload their videos? I'm using Microsoft Expression but I can't get sound and it's pretty choppy.

I hope you don<t mind me adding the video as well, my goal was to add to yours not anything else;)

I use a program called IShowu its a program for Mac, there are a bunch of softwares like these out there though.
Cheers!

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
2nd period stats;
7 shifts, 6:24 TOI
2 shots on net, 1 goal, 1 assist, +1.
1-for-1 in the face-off circle. (3-for-3 so far tonight, 2 of 3 were won cleanly)

Great second period for Gally, although 40 minutes if sloppy hockey has been played by both teams. Gally scored with a wicked wrister on a 5-on-3 PP, as he was playing the point during that PP. Also made a wise decision to pass it to Sarault for a goal, as there was a scramble in the slot and Sparks was down.

A Habs prospect scoring on a Leafs goaltender prospect. The beauty.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
I hope you don<t mind me adding the video as well, my goal was to add to yours not anything else;)

I use a program called IShowu its a program for Mac, there are a bunch of softwares like these out there though.
Cheers!

No of course not. It's great to have higher quality videos that also have sound!

It's a shame that I have a PC then. Your videos are always clear and seamless. I think I've gone through like 4 or 5 different programs just to upload like 5 videos :laugh:.

Analyzer*

No worries. As long as we can actually see it, it's great.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
This is my first time watching Robby Fabbri and man am I impressed. I think he is draft eligible 2015, right?

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
No of course not. It's great to have higher quality videos that also have sound!

It's a shame that I have a PC then. Your videos are always clear and seamless. I think I've gone through like 4 or 5 different programs just to upload like 5 videos :laugh:.

You can use camtasia on PC. Capture image and sound.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
I think it's Galchenyuk's goal. On the replay they had a close up, and it was pretty clear that Galchenyuk moved his stick down just as the puck went down. Plus he celebrated after. The whole finger-pointing thing is a fixture of his goal celebrations now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->