Alex Galchenyuk Thread 10.0 - NHL'er! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simerc

Feb 12, 2012
I am watching the game right now for the second time, and OMG, Gally is playing with so much more confidence compare to the beginning of the season, congrats Gally :handclap:

I can see Gally finishing the season with 30-40 Pts :laugh:

Edit: Next Thread could be ----> Alex Galchenyuk Thread 11.0 - Calder Edition

Edit2: hooo and BTW, I really miss the number 94 of Gally

11.0 - Calder?
12.0 - Calder!

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Yeah, but we got Galchenyuk, it's done, he's our. We now have a cornerstone player at every position (F:Galchenyuk, D: Subban, G: Price). We can build around them. Tanking is not necessary anymore. I though so, but now I don't. We need wingers now (and maybe a long term solution for 2nd line center). With 4 picks in top60, we should aim for 3 forwards and one big stay at home D.

The long-term (next 4 years) solution for second-line center is Plekanec.

Eller will be, in my opinion, a good third-line center or fair second-line winger.

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
Still can't figure out how he got the puck past the D before passing to Prust on his goal. Anyone who hasn't followed Gally would think it's a fluke play but he seems to thrive in that kind of chaos. He must be awesome at ping pong and soccer. :amazed:

Fifthgear

Nov 15, 2007
Montréal
The St Patty's day game when they beat us in a shootout when we had a PP in the final minute of the 3rd and then to start OT was divine intervention. If we win that game, Galchenyuk is probably an Islander right now. Or maybe they would have just taken Reinhart at 3rd. :laugh:

Yeah but it would have been a very controversial pick to take him #1, adding even more pressure on Galchenyuk.

I agree 100%

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
tumblr_mii1npSwpI1qe46u5o1_250.gif

tumblr_mieaaztPCX1qaoevno1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad