Injury Report: Aho

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Aho came into my work this afternoon and yesterday. Can confirm he does a limp and ordered a beer. He is concussed so badly, he forgot his age and/or the drink limit in the US. No bueno.

Um. You do work in a bar or somesuch? It would be bad and worrisome if he came to order a beer in an excavator renting agency for example.

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
I can't tell if that's completely serious, a joke, or a mixture.

For once, I am completely serious. :laugh:

Um. You do work in a bar or somesuch? It would be bad and worrisome if he came to order a beer in an excavator renting agency for example.

I work at a restaurant in North Hills next to the Renaissance, which is where majority of the away teams stay. BTW, Phil Kessel is a dick. Oh, Ovi also.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Aho came into my work this afternoon and yesterday. Can confirm he does a limp and ordered a beer. He is concussed so badly, he forgot his age and/or the drink limit in the US. No bueno.
Hey, you can drink here in Europe, just give poor guy his beer, he deserves it!

I'm imagining a semi-coherent Aho stumbling down Six Forks Rd. without any shoes, wandering into a hotel bar and ordering a beer while wondering when people started speaking so much English in Finland.

sounds like Finland

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
That's good news on Aho's knee, but the team is pretty much out of it right now as it stands, so it probably doesn't matter that much. Darling isn't going to give them good enough back-up goal tending, Ward, while he's played fairly well, has shown us over the years he can't carry the whole load and the team has shown they aren't good enough in most phases of the game overall.

Canes are likely going to have to get 95+ points to get a playoff spot and with or without Aho, there's no way this team is going 20-10-5 (or something like that) over the rest of the season. I get the mentality that they are only 3 points out, but they'd have to surpass 3 teams in order to get that last spot, and as of right now, all 3 of those teams are playing better than the Canes. There's still some glimmer of hope, but it's just a flicker at most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad