Injury Report: Aho

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
"Lower body injury"

That's all we know. :sarcasm:

On another note, my kid is only 12 weeks old and I already feel like life is flying past me faster than it ever has before. It's a strange feeling.

Based on my limited medical knowledge, colon is in lower body... :naughty:

Oh, and being a single guy, I'm slightly envious to all of you who already have kids. Must be a great time.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
This more than anything shows your age old man. Smart phones means you can be on the boards and in the club. Put away your Motorola Razr and take your Metamucil...you don’t want to get too irregular.

If not being a on my iPhone while out with my wife listening to music means I’m showing my age, then I’ll gladly accept that. But hey, if that’s what you do, then more power to you.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Sorry I can't be like the cool kids playing video games and being on message boards until 2am on a Friday night. ;)
You can if you have a kid who likes to wake up in the middle of the night and not go back to sleep until when you would normally wake up.

I dream of being able to sleep more than 4 or 5 hours a night again.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You can if you have a kid who likes to wake up in the middle of the night and not go back to sleep until when you would normally wake up.

I dream of being able to sleep more than 4 or 5 hours a night again.

On dear lord the memories from early 2003 and the perpetual foggy stupor caused by the first born induced sleep deprivation.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Where's Hank with the anger post for BBA? :D

Nah, just like the give and take.

I'm on your 15 year ago schedule. Except I'm usually asleep on the couch, not the bed, by 9 or 10. Which is the time I'm hoping Aho is going to bed so he gets plenty of rest to heal (on topic save).

The one issue with going out now though is that 15 years ago, I could go out late and still be able to function the next day. Not any more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad