Injury Report: Aho

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Quick, somebody photoshop Sea Bass's head onto a carton of blueberries....

Well, I think they topped it with other things, I just always got the blueberries. "Pancake" isn't a good description though as it's not like what you'd know as a pancake, this was almost more of breakfast custard. Not doughy like a traditional pancake.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
He's a Finn....grind him up and he's a fish sandwich....given his size he's probably only a:

56663de5-64d5-4e6b-9e25-c0f58bd16757_1.6c665279adc078efd8c094f4c4e2d72b.jpeg
Made out of 100% Finnish seabass.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Well, I think they topped it with other things, I just always got the blueberries. "Pancake" isn't a good description though as it's not like what you'd know as a pancake, this was almost more of breakfast custard. Not doughy like a traditional pancake.
Pretty much the same dough, but done in oven instead of frying pan until nice and golden and then let settle for ~half an hour in room temp.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
I’m 3 years from the embarrassing check ups.
I got mentally prepared for that one when I turned 40, and it turns out they (or my doctor, at least) doesn’t do that test anymore...at that age, anyway. Said that blood tests are more accurate than the dreaded finger.

Talk about a let-down...

Last edited:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I was surprised there was no response from BBA, until I saw your post time and realized he's probably asleep.

Actually, I was out with my wife listening to some music and having a few drinks. Believe it or not, didn't even leave the house until 8:30. :eek: I actually stay up much later now than I did 10-15 years ago. Last weekend I went to the game with a buddy on Friday and then my wife and I went out and didn't get home until after 1AM on Saturday.

The reason is our kids are now older. 10-15 years ago, a Friday night was make dinner, hang with the kids until they are in bed, think about doing dishes but leaving them for morning, sit down to watch a little TV and be in bed by 9 or 10. If we wanted to go out, we had to find a baby sitter and were either too tired to stay out late or didn't want to have the sitter stay too late since we have no family in the area.

Now, it's just get up and go when you want to, sometimes even for weekends or overnight. The freedom is nice and the kids that are still home have become our own personal Uber so we don't even worry about driving when we know we'll be late.

But I'm sure being on this board on a Friday night was much more fun, right? ;)

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Actually, I was out with my wife listening to some music and having a few drinks. Believe it or not, didn't even leave the house until 8:30. :eek: I actually stay up much later now than I did 10-15 years ago. Last weekend I went to the game with a buddy on Friday and then my wife and I went out and didn't get home until after 1AM on Saturday.

The reason is our kids are now older. 10-15 years ago, a Friday night was make dinner, hang with the kids until they are in bed, think about doing dishes but leaving them for morning, sit down to watch a little TV and be in bed by 9 or 10. If we wanted to go out, we had to find a baby sitter and were either too tired to stay out late or didn't want to have the sitter stay too late since we have no family in the area.

Now, it's just get up and go when you want to, sometimes even for weekends or overnight. The freedom is nice and the kids that are still home have become our own personal Uber so we don't even worry about driving when we know we'll be late.

But I'm sure being on this board on a Friday night was much more fun, right? ;)

That’s the stage of life I’m in with the 3yo

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1