Aho 1 point in 6 games, time to worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I don't drink beer but even Nylander last year had 27 points in 57 games.

MO!

First Line Centre
Nov 12, 2006
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.

Such a bad take. I don't even know how this is a possible take. There is no way anyone actually believes that.

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
Didn’t he go like 10 games without a goal at the start of last season? He’ll be fine, I’ll predict 70+ pts for Aho and that Haula will slow down and finish in the 50 pts range.

stonec

Nov 21, 2011
He would almost certainly have more points if he got to play on Carolina's practical number one PP unit with Hamilton, Svechnikov, Teravainen and Dzingel.

Reactions: td_ice

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
He would almost certainly have more points if he got to play on Carolina's practical number one PP unit with Hamilton, Svechnikov, Teravainen and Dzingel.
Laine wanted to play with the best players, but Aho signed with Montreal.

Reactions: Stickpucker

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Which of his three seasons was the one hit wonder? The season he scored 49 points, the season he scored 65 points or the season he scored 83 points?

Saltcreek

Nov 23, 2016
Which of his three seasons was the one hit wonder? The season he scored 49 points, the season he scored 65 points or the season he scored 83 points?

Do not pay attention to him. He has also gone on record that Draisaitl is better than McDavid. I am an Oilers fan and even I think that is rubbish.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
When he signed that contract with the Habs, he signed away a little more than he had bargained for.

This fall, witness the story of a hockey player who signed away his soul in order to get his contract negotiated quickly. Coming to a hockey arena near you.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
I believe Aho is a young man trying to live up to a very lofty contract. Give him a couple more games and he will show us why his contract with the Habs was matched by the Canes

Akustiikka

Dec 16, 2018
Ahos point production started to go down last season when he and Teuvo Teräväinen was seperated. I dont have the exact numbers, but I believe Teuvo has been more effective of the two since then.

Its probably just a coincidence. Ahos had slow start before. Nothing to worry if you are Carolina fan. Team is doing well.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

When you go to buy my beer I don't want some cheap crap like Bud Light. I want a nice craft stout. Maybe Dragon milk.

Thanks. Everyone else should put in their orders.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Marc Bergevin playing with the contract Aho signed, as Aho watches in terror:

9CC7D70C-991D-4C88-A209-062FE5FDD417.png

Reactions: AD Skinner

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Yes, he's done for the season and the Oilers are going to win the Presidents, James Neal the Richard, and McDavid the Art Ross(probably will)......wrap it all up

Reactions: koalabear9301

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
When he signed that contract with the Habs, he signed away a little more than he had bargained for.

This fall, witness the story of a hockey player who signed away his soul in order to get his contract negotiated quickly. Coming to a hockey arena near you.
Faust: A Hockey Opera

Reactions: tarheelhockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad