Aho 1 point in 6 games, time to worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
If they were losing, then yes, but they arent. MacKinnon is is a similar slump as well. When both get going and their teams are still winning, watch out.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Strange but true- Aho and Victor Rask have the same amount of points, but Rask has only played in one game.o_O

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.

Bet, I’ll have a corona.

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

I drink Coors light, see you in 6 months

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
The only player/teams that I think should be worried this early in the season is the Devils and to less extent the Sharks.

MMANumminen

May 7, 2010
Political prisoner

You are clueless but I like the three headed Crosby comparison

Reactions: Aspirine

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
He'd rather be in Montreal.

But in all seriousness, no, there's nothing to worry about. With his hockey IQ points are just a matter of time.

Narow

Nov 11, 2016

Bet, aho scores more points than haula scores goals.

Id like an belgian XII, cant find that? Ill settle for a trapista 3 :)

elmaco

Feb 1, 2017

L O L

Reactions: Cardiac Jerks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad