Aho 1 point in 6 games, time to worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
No need to "worry" per se..........but it is maybe time to admit that he was just being overrated all along, by people on this site?

Good player. Nowhere near a great player.

Probably a 25-30 goal/65-70 point a year kind of player.

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Amazing player, should hit 80+ points again no problem. Other than last year he has always started slow.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Most important thing is Teuvo is scoring because I have invested a lot of posts and credibility in pumping his tires the last few seasons since CHI dumped him for scraps and peanut butter.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
LOL

He sucks, clearly.

The Penguins will trade you Jack Johnson for him if you add a mid round pick.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
He signed way under value, so he’s going to play at a $6 mil 2019 value, probs 60-70 points with top linemates

What a great guy, didn’t want to take more responsibility than he could handle.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

Mute down your siren song, mister! When the season ends, this thread has long since been locked, and us with taste for free alcohol can't quote this even if we wanted.

Isles Drive For 5

Aug 20, 2014
OP is incorrect, he has 2 pts in 4 games. I’m not worried though, he played very well last year, good enough to represent Bridgeport in the all star game. His game his in his own zone continues to improve steadily, and he will continue to QB the power play at a very effective level. I still suspect that Leddy will be dealt by the deadline, and he will take his place. All will be fine with Aho.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I believe Aho is a young man trying to live up to a very lofty contract. Give him a couple more games and he will show us why his contract with the Habs was matched by the Canes

I think people forget these are human beings with actual complex emotion.

I also think you're right. He didn't forget how to play hockey. He also signed an offer sheet so he may feel a little weird for awhile.

Reactions: mikeyfan

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.
You deserve every "this is a really bad take" post.

Here's another one.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
It's because he lost the yin to his yang.

As his childhood friend, Puljujarvi, sucked more and more, Aho got better and better.

Aho's career depends on Pulju making it back to the NHL and sucking again.

I'd like to see this happen.

There's also Selanne's uncle, Rantanen, Kimmo Timonen's great-grandfather, and the untold story of the Swedish Sebastian Aho. And childhood friends with frank stories to tell. Horribleying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->