Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Wins 5-3: Caufield SZN Has Begun! (2 goals & 1 assist In His Debut)

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
vL0cDvP.gif
Exactly. My god the emo on a hockey coach. LOL.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Agree. One game doesnt make a player. But if you ask me who should hve a better carreer. Caufield and not even close. Their backgroud. Poehling statistic before he became pro are really worse than caufield. Caufiel break few records, won hobey baker at a really young age. The only thing poehling did better was the WJC. This one have to be taken with a grain of salt.
Did coffee win the baker? I have not checked.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
For the limited action seen.. Hillis had a good game, so hopefully Bouchard will give him some more opportunities before the end of the season.
The 4th line was good. Hillis is a victim of numbers game at the moment, with Mysak on the roster. The Czech kid has some pro experience and it shows. Hillis will have more breathing room next season.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I claim he would be on the same level. But we're splitting hairs.
If Coffee is any where near Cournoyer then I will light my candles in church. No chance. Not even close.I think Coffee might catch as a nickname by the way. Looks like he's on it all the time.

Last edited:

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
If Coffee is any where near Cournoyer then I will light my candles in church. No chance. Not even close.
I was referring to your comment that Savard would have been almost as good as Orr. I maintain if Serge wasn't injured twice, he would have been as good as Orr

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
That's what I hate about social media and thats why I don't have twitter/FB ect... I don't have time for drunk old timers who think we need to hear more about their uneducated prejudices. A good slap in the face and a cold shower is what this senile human being needs.
Agreed. I do not do twitter. I have enough problems with drunken 2 AM e-mails to former girlfriends. Or my ex wife. Twitter. LOL. People who have a need to be popular.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I wonder if McCagg still has Lundell out of his 1st round because of his "skating issue". I sure wont buy his jerk...
McCagg's biggest accomplishment is that he ''knows'' Timmins. I've never seen someone who believed to know so much about something (hockey) and be wrong so many times before.
Not just that, but also be pompous.

Reactions: ItzaGreat

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I was referring to your comment that Savard would have been almost as good as Orr. I maintain if Serge wasn't injured twice, he would have been as good as Orr
No chance. Orr was a monster. But close yes.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What an entry. His hands are what impressed me most. One thing to do it in juniors, didn't expect to carry over as much. Hopefully he'll bring that with us too.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
What an entry. His hands are what impressed me most. One thing to do it in juniors, didn't expect to carry over as much. Hopefully he'll bring that with us too.
He's going to get hit. Hard. Howe hammered Orr the first game they played them. Elbow. Head. Howe said 'welcome to the NHL kid.' Coffee is going to be hit hard in the NHL. Real hard. Much harder than AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad