Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Manitoba Moose (Laval Loses 5-4 in the Shootout)

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
what the f*ck was Fleury doing on that last goal. He has been on for 2 of the 3 goals against again tonight, I swear he's been on the ice for at least 60% of all goals scored against Laval since he's been sent down.

Him and Poehling have been a nightmare since returning from the NHL. I know many will just blame Timmins but based off their AHL play they had no business being in the NHL.

i don't know if you are joking but that is former Hab Ryan White as he came out of retirement.

Had no idea that was the same White.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
what's really troubling with this team, if you look at just active players on the team not counting injured players, the current leading scorers as of right now,

Evans - 36 pts
Hudon - 33
Barber - 31
Vejdemo/Alain - 18
Varone - 14

Reactions: Andrei79

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
what's really troubling with this team, if you look at just active players on the team not counting injured players, the current leading scorers as of right now,

Evans - 36 pts
Hudon - 33
Barber - 31
Vejdemo/Alain - 18
Varone - 14

kotkaniemi only 5 points back despite only playing 8 games.

says it all.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Manitoba ties it on the PP with 1:18 left.

That started with the absolute brain dead clear by Peca. He had a stride or two to reach the center line to clear it. He had no pressure.

Reactions: DAChampion

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
That's great although I do wish he had a couple goals by now.

it's still very impressive just a very small sample size, as you just don't see 19 year olds in the AHL over a ppg although I don't think he could keep it up.

here's the all time scoring in the AHL for U-20 players,

Elite Prospects - AHL Stats All-time season

he's had some chances but needs to shoot more. I still worry about the skating though, he's got to improve there.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Guess Caufield was on to something when he said he envisions KK to be to him what Patty Kane is to Debrincat.

Absolutely , we could easily tell he had great vision the second he made the NHL. He would make these insane blind passes and I remember thinking to myself , once this kid fills out he'll be a serious core player for the Habs. I still feel the same way at present and although his development has been questionable, I think he is the kind of prospect that will succeed regardless. He has the vision, the motivation to consistently improve while having an overall solid attitude. I'm not worried about him one bit and hope he keeps progressing into an elite two-way player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad