Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Manitoba Moose (Laval Loses 5-4 in the Shootout)

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
it's still very impressive just a very small sample size, as you just don't see 19 year olds in the AHL over a ppg although I don't think he could keep it up.

here's the all time scoring in the AHL for U-20 players,

Elite Prospects - AHL Stats All-time season

he's had some chances but needs to shoot more. I still worry about the skating though, he's got to improve there.
It's nice to see him excelling as a playmaker, but his skating, strength, puck handling, shooting still have a lot of work to do. Might need him to be in the AHL for another year.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
f*cking Peca and then f*cking Fleury taking a very stupid penalty. At least they get a point but badly need that extra one.

I don't get why Bouchard keeps putting in Kinkaid though, in his last 5 starts he's given up 22 f*cking goals. Call up LaCouvee and never play Kinkaid again.
Isn’t Mcniven still up?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Amazing :laugh::laugh:

On a side note it's really terrible that Hudon's goal scoring prowess doesn't translate at the NHL level. I wonder if he ends up finding his game in Ottawa like all the other local players with a bone to pick with the Habs...:sarcasm:
Hes so slow.. Ive never seen a player be this slow and always behind the play. He may just be slower than John Scott.

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I dont know, Corey was smart and seemed to be in the right place at the right time

Hudon isnt so smart, hes behind the play because hes slow and because hes not so smart.

Corey Locke was more talented and had better offensive IQ but they share a lack of speed and an inability to translate their offensive game to the NHL.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Kotkaniemi: Miss
Griffith: Goal
Varone: Miss
Vesalainen: Miss
Hudon: Save (nice pokecheck by the goalie)

Manitoba wins in the shootout.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Varone loses the puck and doesn't get a shot on the shootout.

Veselainen loses the puck so Kinkaid doesn't need to make a save.

Hudon loses the puck, no shot.

Shootout lost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad