Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Manitoba Moose (Laval Loses 5-4 in the Shootout)

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Seeing the St-Hubert logo on their jerseys is disconcerting.

If the players actually ate there much their careers would be over quick.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I totally get why Bouchard is frustrated with his vets.

Unacceptable by Varone to miss a zone exit like that.

And Poehling, holy crap is his play concerning. Does he do anything other than chase the play ? He looks like he has no hockey IQ right now. No second effort either. I have 0 patience for prospects who pout because they get sent down. And that kind of lack of insight about his game is frankly concerning. Let's hope it's just a maturity thing.
No man people were just haters questioning his upside. Meanwhile Morgan Frost and Nicolas Hague look pretty good... Also let's not forget that we could have easily traded up with our 2 2nds who have done absolutely nothing worthwhile in pro hockey.

Reactions: Andrei79

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I feel like I'm watching a different team than I have in the past few games. They're generating chances and even traffic in front of the net.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
what the f*** was Fleury doing on that last goal. He has been on for 2 of the 3 goals against again tonight, I swear he's been on the ice for at least 60% of all goals scored against Laval since he's been sent down.

Him and Poehling have been a nightmare since returning from the NHL. I know many will just blame Timmins but based off their AHL play they had no business being in the NHL.

Lol there's a guy called Ryan White on the other team.

i don't know if you are joking but that is former Hab Ryan White as he came out of retirement.

Reactions: DAChampion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad