Podcast (Audio) After the Whistle

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
That's super gross
A lot of former players have said it looks intentional... plus there is video of this guy doing basically the same thing in an OHL game just his leg doesn't get that high. It's fair to ask if the guy was reckless.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
A lot of former players have said it looks intentional... plus there is video of this guy doing basically the same thing in an OHL game just his leg doesn't get that high. It's fair to ask if the guy was reckless.

Then express that opinion without giving cred to a racist account

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Here’s the thing…After the Whistle and people on Twitter aren’t going to solve the potential criminal element of what happened. There are authorities for that. Posting the video at all is in incredibly poor taste because you force people to watch a man get killed without their having a say. Retweeting that account adds in the obvious malicious intent towards the race of the other player. They know exactly what they’re doing putting that into people’s feeds. and they can go on their show and claim that saying it’s in poor taste is bullshit all they want to…it’s absolute horse shit. Would they want that video up if it happens to their son?

Either way…you now know without a shadow of a doubt what kind of people you’re dealing with at After the Whistle. You know where they get their information from…and what they’re happy to propagate. It’s up to you whether or not you wish to support it. I had already auto deleted any episode Roenick was on after he peddled vaccine conspiracies around Damar Hamlin. Should have just blocked the show for giving him that platform. Learned my lesson the hard way but I’m fully out now.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Just saw the play on my twitter feed. Looked like a Sean Michaels superkick

Not only does the player who did that need to be banned for life, fold the team as well. Must hold the team responsible for the actions of a player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad