NHL: Around the League 52

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Boston better practice those off the glass and out drills cause Florida's forecheck is about to eat them alive.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone who said Toronto or Boston were legit contenders coming into that series were not paying attention

The East has had 3 contenders all year. Cats, Rangers, Canes. East had a big drop off from last year to this year

I think we have 7 contenders left in the playoffs. The same amount we started the playoffs with. Will lose one tonight. Boston and Nucks are not contenders and never were

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8376.jpeg

Reactions: Giovi and Styles

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Anyone who said Toronto or Boston were legit contenders coming into that series were not paying attention

The East has had 3 contenders all year. Cats, Rangers, Canes. East had a big drop off from last year to this year

I think we have 7 contenders left in the playoffs. The same amount we started the playoffs with. Will lose one tonight. Boston and Nucks are not contenders and never were
I'm in 3 bracket pools
I picked Florida, Carolina and Bruins to take it all. The teams going in as the favorites in that order in my mind. Bruins will need to regain their first-half form and are up against it vs a well rested Florida team. They should be the significant underdog but if they somehow emerge from that series they could go all the way.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
I'm in 3 bracket pools
I picked Florida, Carolina and Bruins to take it all. The teams going in as the favorites in that order in my mind. Bruins will need to regain their first-half form and are up against it vs a well rested Florida team. They should be the significant underdog but if they somehow emerge from that series they could go all the way.
Bs don’t have the top line C or the skill on the wing to make up for it

The Leafs are a mediocre defensive team and looked competent in that phase of the game

I’d be generally stunned to see them come out of the East this year. Watched them down the stretch a lot and they had two players capable of creating their own offence. Marchand and Pasta

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Never forget

10367-the-hockey-news-Cover-2018-April-2-Issue.jpg

"IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF WHEN. AND HOW MANY"

LOL

Also LOL at Mittelstadt and the Samsonov vs Hart part

Hey now, they are technically right. The Leafs will eventually win a few for sure, just time to tell if the wait is decades or centuries. They thankfully weren’t foolish enough to predict a specific year. That would’ve been real dumb.

jets-stanley-cup.jpg

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Bs don’t have the top line C or the skill on the wing to make up for it

The Leafs are a mediocre defensive team and looked competent in that phase of the game

I’d be generally stunned to see them come out of the East this year. Watched them down the stretch a lot and they had two players capable of creating their own offence. Marchand and Pasta
They're not the same team without Bergeron and Kreiji but they have a few kids with size that I'm impressed with in Lohrei and Brazeau both of whom seemed to get better as the TO series progressed. And Swayman has been outstanding in nets. It remains to be seen whether their lack of offense will be their undoing but you could be right. However, I don't see them beating Florida .... though stranger things have occurred in the POs.

Reactions: CanadianHawks

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Carolina is such an odd team. For all the talent they have, they seem to struggle to score at times. It looked that way last series, against Florida last year. They like making games close I guess.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
They're not the same team without Bergeron and Kreiji but they have a few kids with size that I'm impressed with in Lohrei and Brazeau both of whom seemed to get better as the TO series progressed. And Swayman has been outstanding in nets. It remains to be seen whether their lack of offense will be their undoing but you could be right. However, I don't see them beating Florida .... though stranger things have occurred in the POs.
I do like both those players. Thought Brazzeu might be the one who would do the Leafs in.

Carolina is such an odd team. For all the talent they have, they seem to struggle to score at times. It looked that way last series, against Florida last year. They like making games close I guess.
I don’t think they have another gear. Kind of like how Torts teams always go balls to the wall but seems to wear them down.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad