Affiliates VIII: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
bring your broom cause there's another sweep possible in ohio tonight

Cleveland released Texeira from his PTO and signed 2 new player to PTO additionally to recalling Wade. I guess Columbus really not looking to give them Clendening and their are trying out few option at D

ALSO my boy Derek Barach signed a pro contract for next year so it's almost sure he stays in the organization for a year at least. good sign he deserves it.

Last edited:

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Don't know if Cockerill is hurt. He left the last game after his penalty and didn't come back. They may have called these guys in to see who could take his spot. I hope Cockerill plays, he has been solid so far.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Don't know if Cockerill is hurt. He left the last game after his penalty and didn't come back. They may have called these guys in to see who could take his spot. I hope Cockerill plays, he has been solid so far.
he step it up to fill Clendening role for sure. he also missed some practice before the 2 games last week so maybe he played those injured and now it's worse

I think Carlsson play with Cross and Simpson with one the winner of the fight for 6th D.

Forwards line are the same as the 2 games they won in Syracuse

Last edited:

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Hoping for a nice crowd tonight. The line on the bridge is out the door and into the garage. Usually doesn't happen on a Tuesday. Would be nice to end it tonight, but I am sure Syracuse will show up.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Wade is in for Cockerill that doesn't look good.

rest of the lineup same as last games

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Energy seems to have been left in Syracuse. They need to be a whole lot better in 2nd. Conacher got to Milano and drew a high stick. They really seem to be going after Milano.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
They look awful so far. 8 shots on goal. 3 in the 2nd. Not even good shots. Power play is back to crap. No one wants to shoot. Too many passes. Sherwood passed up a wide open shot to pass into traffic. It should be 4-0.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
kinda sad for the fan they couldnt see the team play like they did in Syracuse

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
2-1 loss. They showed up in the last 6 minutes. Let Theissen down. He has been more than solid. Oh well, Thursday it is.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
not gonna be a popular game since most of you gonna watch the jackets game but here's the lines

McInnis Dalpe Foudy
Broadhurst Barach Koroslev
Milano Letestu DeSalvo
Gallant Bittner Scott Sherwood

Cross Wade
Somerby Collins
Carlsson Simpson

Thiessen
Kiv

Cockerill, Vigneault, Stenlund sit

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Yeah. Foudy is showing some speed and is playing well. Really didn't notice him Tuesday. Maybe that first goal jump started him because since then he has been very noticable. His second goal was a nice top shelf backhand off a nice Milano feed. Milano has had some nice passes this game. I believe he has 2 assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad