GDT: AFC divisional round: Bills vs. Ravens (1.16.21, 8:15PM)

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Can't believe they pulled it off. I remember hearing Sal Capaccio last year say that the Bills figured out something about defending Lamar Jackson and that basically every other team copied it after the Bills did it. Don't know what it actually was though.

Reactions: Ness

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I thought Diggs was fantastic tonight. On a day where throwing the ball was incredibly difficult, he still found a way to get open and make plays. 100 yards somehow for him tonight. Many key catches.

Great game by Jerry Hughes also.

Taron Johnson cemented himself in Buffalo Bills history. That play will always be remembered.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Can't believe they pulled it off. I remember hearing Sal Capaccio last year say that the Bills figured out something about defending Lamar Jackson and that basically every other team copied it after the Bills did it. Don't know what it actually was though.
Generate a 50 mph wind and force him to throw from the shotgun.

Reactions: Amorgus

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Whatever it was, it's clear other teams weren't able to fully capture it and/or they added some new wrinkles. They did a great job bracketing him and making him uncomfortable. It was a masterclass defensive game plan.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Jackson will never win a super bowl. At least one team will be disciplined and can hold them down.

The bills had every reason to lose this game. Horrible winds, "poor" rushing defense, going against a dominant defense. Yet they didn't fold. They just crushed them.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I don’t think it’s a big coincidence this D started turning around once Edmunds started getting healthy. He had a great game and led the D!

Reactions: Buffaloed

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
"Skinny" Eric Wood is still so strange looking to me every time I see him. If it wasn't for the hair I wouldn't believe that was him.

u6lTnEo.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad