ADSF: (1) Montreal Canadiens vs. (WC1) Ottawa Senators - Part VIII (Series 3-2 MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I see the Sens handily winning Game 6. The first three games the Habs had a lot of luck, the next two games the Sens finally got some bounces.

Game 7 is going to be a blast. Every non-Hab fan should hope for a Sens win tonight. Nothing better than Game 7's.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Craig Anderson man...the dude can be ridiculous.

Saw him single handedly steal a game against the sharks a few years back. 51 save shutout. Was at the game and it was the best game I've ever been to in person. He was incredible and we won off that flukey bounce off ROR's stick to win in OT. Andy was 1st star and everyone was chanting "AN-DY! AN-DY! AN-DY! AN-DY! AN-DY!". All I'm saying is if there's anyone that could win you a series as weirdly as this one - it's Craig Anderson.

Still though, Habs need just a single win, while the Senators need to manage two in a row. I think Price comes up huge in one of the final two games and gets a shutout and the Habs win the series.

Can't wait for game 6.

Anderson goes on these hot streaks pretty much every season, but I've yet to see him sustain it into June or over a 60-70 game span. If one thing works into your favour it's that Anderson has shown he can't deal with traffic (see Prust on him Friday) so getting into his kitchen is a must for the Habs to close out this series. Same for us on Price, really.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I offered an avatar bet with sens fans but I'll offer it here to make it easier.

If Habs win game 6, you sport a habs avatar(generic theme, nothing bad) until habs get eliminated in the playoffs.

If sens win game 6, even if they don't win game 7, I will sport a sens avatar(generic theme) regardless of who wins game 7 until whoever advances gets eliminated.

Essentially, even if sens win game 6 but lose the series I'll keep your avatar until the habs lose in the playoffs.

How about it? Someone who is fairly active and has a decent post count.

I will honor my word, promise.

Deal, I'll sport a Carey Price avatar and you sport whatever, maybe one of our combo avatars. Don't see ourselves dropping tonight's game! :yo::handclap:

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Desharnais has actually really impressed me this series - little guy with gumption, always in the play. Doesn't look like he's getting much support from linemates tho :/

Therrien is an HF boards poster confirmed

JV

Feb 12, 2003
na
Visit site
The winning team should be the team that gets pucks to the net and plays their game. But they could also be the losing team.

If only we had a few more days to discuss this I'm sure we'd sort it out.

CptnSerious

Them Intangibles
Apr 19, 2014
This series has turned out to be a good one once the Sens started their comeback. I like Ottawa at home. Go Sens go, force a game 7 tonight!

syc

Aug 25, 2003
Not Europe
Visit site
Sens will win this game unless Pacioretty decides to show up. One point in eight games indicates he probably won't.

Anderson is to Montreal what Price is to Boston.

mustardnight*

Aug 11, 2011
Im curious to see what my teams mettle is.

Yeah I mean to be honest, if the habs don't play hard they won't win. They need to play well to win. IF they can play well, they can win.

No one wants to see their team limp through a round. I want to see the habs play like demons.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Yeah I mean to be honest, if the habs don't play hard they won't win. They need to play well to win. IF they can play well, they can win.

No one wants to see their team limp through a round. I want to see the habs play like demons.

PP scores and they win, simple as that.

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
Shut down Montreal's 4th line and the Sens win.

Whatever happens tonight, I'm proud of my team and the year they've had. Go Sens Go!

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Sens will win this game unless Pacioretty decides to show up. One point in eight games indicates he probably won't.

Anderson is to Montreal what Price is to Boston.

It's not because you're clear to play following a concussion that your head is fine.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I can't believe Gryba said the series was ours to lose

Our worst dman, the one responsible for the loss in OT in Game 2 said that the series was ours to lose despite being on the verge of elimination yet again

What a buffoon

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
If one thing works into your favour it's that Anderson has shown he can't deal with traffic (see Prust on him Friday) so getting into his kitchen is a must for the Habs to close out this series. Same for us on Price, really.

They've been in his kitchen for 2 games now, he only reacted cause we had a 3 goal lead with 2 minutes to play, and he saw the opportunity to send a message with his stick without hurting the team or he's ticked cause his wife has that ' NHL wives " show on all the time with Prust on it and she wont let him change the channel so he'd had enough...

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Player's who've gone cold tend to do well against Ottawa. Expecting Patches to surprise. Hopefully Sens still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad